Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Bitdefender may be the worst antivirus for games, it marks most if not all my steam games as viruses, including all my RPG engines and some other programs that are safe
I has never marked one of my legitimate games, perhaps only the free version does that.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I has never marked one of my legitimate games, perhaps only the free version does that.
Cracks and other file modifications involved in piratical activity (yarr!) pretty often look like possible viruses to AV progs.

Aethris

Jun 20, 2019
I know right? At least maybe learn to wear more armor that cant be taken off so easily. I mean come on, if there were any sort of swordswoman, she wouldnt be caught dead wearing a skirt on her legs. Get these female warriors some grieves and leg chainmail.
Looks over at the Romans...
and the Scottish...
and the Samurai...
Skirts are pretty normal throughout history, though later century skirts on armor were also typically armored unlike in Roman times.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
and the Scottish...
and the Samurai...
Skirts are pretty normal throughout history, though later century skirts on armor were also typically armored unlike in Roman times.
Samurai wore pants tho. As the Romans also started doing after spending more time north of the Alps (they picked up quite a lot of "barbarian" garb there actually).

teh raeps weren't something any of those guys generally needed to be worried about being subjected to though. Conversely look up the precautions Jeanne d'Arc took even among friendly troops...

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
and the Scottish...
and the Samurai...
My statement was more in reference to monsters, particularly in regards to the rape-y kind. Also applies to going into a fight with a flimsy pedestrian skirt too

Besides, Romans wore tunics which looked like skirts but were more on the lines of shorts under oversized shirts, and the Scotts wore kilts, though i doubt they wore those into a battle or a situation where some strange or unwanted element could get access to their genitals.
Of course women were expected to wear that kind of stuff in ancient nearly misogynistic times so men could have "ease of access"

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Of course women were expected to wear that kind of stuff in ancient nearly misogynistic times so men could have "ease of access"
They usually wore some kind of underwear you know. Also made... waste disposal rather easier, all things considered.

Ofc among the "horse peoples" of the steppe and those strongly influenced by them EVERYBODY wore pants, as riding in a skirt is ass.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Is it just me, or do the monsters refuse to use their "advanced" lewd attacks? Cleared the whole game in expectation of a 'level 4' enemy that uses the attacks shown in the gallery, no dice. Mushroomman only does his tongue attack, slime only touches the pussy, goblin never goes beyond deepthroat, etc. Do those attacks have some kind of condition to be activated?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
IIRC enemies have one or two attacks that they use in combat, and a final one they use on defeat. So, say, the jellyfish uses the groping as an attack, and the rape as a game-over.

34stars

May 2, 2020
why does one of the monsters look like something from pokemon but other then that nooooice sex

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Trying to run this on Linux through Wine and while the game works it's stuck in windowed mode, just wondering if that's how the game is or if it's my emulation that's having issues?

Been messing around with various settings in wine without making any difference but if the game itself isn't supporting fullscreen them I'm obviously just wasting my time :)

Reactions: tanomia

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think it has a true fullscreen mode; I can't find an option for one. On Win10 normal, it can be made fullscreen but doesn't go true fullscreen - it keeps the window bar with the program name at the top. It also doesn't seem to have any anti-aliasing and looks a bit grainy if you do so, at least on the start menu.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks, I did give up trying to find a way to get it into fullscreen after a while and instead I lowering my resolution and played the game in windowed mode without resizing it in any way since, as you say, it just ended up looking grainy if I tried that.

Dec 16, 2018
Hmm, I can't find the save in the game folder.
In fact, the only things in that folder are .exe, READ ME and a manual/gameplay guide.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Might be necroing but I know someone posted something showing the .exe is safe, but my virus protection is triggered by some temp file created when trying to open the game. Is that just connected to the .exe and is a false positive or is that something else?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Doubtful anyone cares this late, but there is urination in this game.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone knows where to look at the creator's activity/next work?
This creator, C-Laboratory, feels really promising for me. Their H-taste and gaming idea are in sync with mine. Also, while only having 3 games so far, they're really good and the newer ones perfectly improve what were lacking in the older. Sadly, I can't seem to find them in cien or dlsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gremmen06

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone knows where to look at the creator's activity/next work?
This creator, C-Laboratory, feels really promising for me. Their H-taste and gaming idea are in sync with mine. Also, while only having 3 games so far, they're really good and the newer ones perfectly imporve what were lacking in the older. Sadly, I can't seem to find them in cien or dlsite.
I'd also like to know, the art in this game is so high effort it's difficult to find games of similar type and quality

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes