nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
I tried looking around for info but seems like no leads / deleted :/

The blog "link" they had in the readme seems to no longer work.. And no result on twitter (or there was, but deleted.)
Something like @c__laboratory on twitter (which is gone).

Gremmen06

Jan 15, 2018
I enjoyed Magical Girl Yuni Defeat a year ago and stumbled back to another C-Laboratory game.

Compared to Yuni, Lala (or Ciella) does feel more substantial; you have more than one enemy to fight and there are more strategic gameplay mechanics. A lot of the enemies even at Lv.3 aren't a problem becuase Ciella's sword is long enough that you can cheese most of them.

Treat this game like a mini flash game and the enjoyment factor is higher than a nukige.

The gameplay is fine but it does feel a bit grindy if you want to unlock all of the gallery. Thanks to the user who provided a complete save file.

Seems like C-Laboratory has disbanded or disappeared if this forum record is to go by. A shame.

Jan 12, 2022
I tried looking around for info but seems like no leads / deleted :/

The blog "link" they had in the readme seems to no longer work.. And no result on twitter (or there was, but deleted.)
Something like @c__laboratory on twitter (which is gone).
atleast web-archive has it, idk jp tho

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
any way to mute or lower the sounds? i'm liking it so far but goddamn if it doesn't hurt my ears to play

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
any way to mute or lower the sounds? i'm liking it so far but goddamn if it doesn't hurt my ears to play
I haven't downloaded this game in particular, but used this trick on other RPGM games that have similar "issue". Basically in windows 10 at least (don't remember if it was possible in 8 and earlier, nor have i used 11), if you right-click the speaker icon in the taskbar, and select "Open Volume" (or something like that uses a Danish version of windows, so not 100% sure on what the english version says, you can actually adjust the volume for ANY open application separately (ofc this is all sound from that application, so would still be better they had actual volume settings in the game, but better than nothing)

• Love
Reactions: DaedricLover

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
(or something like that uses a Danish version of windows, so not 100% sure on what the english version says, you can actually adjust the volume for ANY open application separately
Thanks for this tip!

Though, in Windows 10 ( English ), I had to go to "Open Sound settings...", scroll to the bottom, under "Advanced sound options" and click on "App volume and device preferences", and then navigate to the bottom where the open apps are listed.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Gameplay's neat, actually has a cool little combo system. I'm impressed. Can't go fullscreen though and the character's voice is grating as shit. I generally judge these by how much I want to buy them (and often do if I like 'em well enough) and there's not enough here to really buy it. It's short, repetitive, and while unlocking some new moves(except not really) is interesting there's still only like 5 enemies total fight and/or be molested by and a lot like to park hitboxes where you'll fuck up and be stunned for several seconds. Not bad though.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Animations look good, easy to control, turn based, combos, special attacks but game's lack of depth and diversity (level up system, more BGMs and what not).

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes