alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The tag says Pregnancy, is it like an actual mechanic or the typical cg with the pregnant character as a bad end?
Neither, it's one of the attacks for the mushroom enemy. I haven't gotten it in game, but it seems to let out a spore cloud that stuns you, then it grabs you and gives you baby mushroom men.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
C-Laboratory? Ah, the creators of Magical Girl Yuni Defeat too.

Good art is to be expected.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I always hope there's cheats in this type of games..

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
BitDefender seems to be having an issue with this.
It seems to be including something it calls "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.4.@x3@aq8aTFmm"
From what I understand and info on the internet that's a trojan meant to install files in your pc and is quite popular with bitcoin farmers.
Perhaps a false possitive but I'm kind of reluctant to use this...thanks all the same.
Bitdefender may be the worst antivirus for games, it marks most if not all my steam games as viruses, including all my RPG engines and some other programs that are safe

Feb 3, 2018
This one is a prettu nice shot game. It entertains very well, has good fights where he can practice a minimum of strategy, good animations and excellent sex scenes.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Probably going to do a proper review of this later, but I felt compelled to give the game a shout-out after seeing the goblin's in-fight blowjob scene (which may well be the weirdest statement I've ever written). I was expecting the scenes to be fairly generic monster rape, but damn, as a fan of submissive shit, that little post-orgasm pose was hot. I'm genuinely torn on whether or not to hit the unlock button and see if the rest of it is good shit or play through and be pleasantly surprised, which is fairly rare for me.

EDIT: Gave in and did the unlock because this plays like ass on my laptop trackpad. Personally, didn't find the other enemies as fun, but still some hot stuff, including some lesser-seen favourites. Only complaint is that there's only 6 enemy types with 2/3 sex types each. Not yet seen the secrets or CG's beyond the first one yet, which was cute.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes