2D 3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed lamy's Nest - sexy & erotic Art by various Artists

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Mei Bus Stop: Imminent Capture by Bumper2

01 - Imminent Capture.jpg

Mei heard the girls talking all day at the spa. Apparently some lunatic was on the prowl, raping anyone he could find. From the chatter it seemed like it was happening around Monitor street, her bus stop. A shiver coursed down her spine - just a little odd that it didn't feel like fear. All day Zhi was complaining. Her and Li had plans to go to a lounge that night, but Yu Ming called out and now she had to close. Mei felt for the girl, offering to shut down the spa instead. Zhi seemed worried, she knew where Mei lived, but the curvy woman assured her she'd be fine. She could use the money anyway. The young girl was over the moon, offering Mei a free cocktail if she wanted to come out later.

Dusk was turning into darkness by the time she finished up with everything. Normally so quick, the precise Chinese woman seemed to move slowly tonight. She went to get changed from the satin robe into her regular clothes. It was a hot night though. Did she really need a bra? In fact, she had another dress there. Sure, it had a slit all the way to her hip but at least it was airy and light. The bus ride home was uneventful. Only a few people on board this late. She sat with perfect posture, touching up some of her makeup with the cosmetics in her purse. Maybe it was the warm night air but she wanted to feel pretty. She got off her stop and walked a few steps. Was that a moving shadow in the darkness? No, just her imagination. That shiver went down her spine again. The day had been long though. Mei wanted to relax. Well, Zhi had invited her out, right? And she looked beautiful. Why waste that? She knew the bus schedule well, the next wouldn't arrive for half an hour. Oh well, nothing to do but wait. How to pass the time though? She began to hum an old tune. Soon she was lost in her own music, swaying sensously. It wouldn't hurt to close her eyes as she danced, right? Right? A smile played across her lips.

From behind her she heard a rough male voice. "Don't you just look beautiful?" Strong hands grabbed Mei but she kept smiling as the shiver went down again.

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Mei Bus Stop: Forced by Bumper2

02 - Forced.jpg

The strong arms gripped Mei in a tight embrace. One went to her throat, the other squeezed her left breast.

"We're not going to have a problem, are we?" The rough voice whispered in her ear. Mei nodded as best she could, finally opening her eyes. No one was on the street, and the bus wouldn't arrive for another forty minutes. She felt every finger as they squeezed and kneaded her teat. Her form froze in place as this rapist handled her, even as her skin tingled. After several moments that hand left her breast and moved to the zipper at the top of her neck. As it slowly unzipped she felt the shiver on her spine again.

Mei's dress fell from her shoulders, resting on the top of her large breasts. Why did she choose not to wear a bra?! The man pulled down and it fell to the ground. She had yet to see him but she felt his large erection pressing against her back.

"Nice tits. No bra for you? Thanks for that." His hands groped Mei's exposed chest. Though no longer being choked she felt as though she couldn't speak. The hot night air caressed her skin much gentler than his rough fingers. His right hand trailed down her flesh to the brim of her lacy green panties, then went underneath until they reached her labia. His caress was almost gentle as he ran his fingers back and forth, tickling her clit. Why was it so engorged already?

"Bald cunt, huh? Feels nice already." Mirth sounded in his harsh voice as he stroked. "I'm going to take that pussy. You better wetten up if you don't want it to hurt too bad."

Mei had always waxed, she worked at a spa after all. Her eyes darted down to the hand massaging her tit. It was a white guy! That was rare in this neighborhood. Mei had been raped several times before, but normally by black, Latino, or other Asian men. She felt his first and third fingers spread her lower lips, and his middle one slid in.

"Maybe you're already wet. You want a hard cock buried in you, don't you?" His words mocked her and Mei moaned unconsciously. What was happening?

He turned her around to face him. His tall, muscular body towered over her petite frame. Without words he hooked his thumbs inside the sides of her lacy panties and slid them down her hips. They fell to the ground. His own shorts had the same experience, a large erect dick springing from the fabric. She looked at it silently. Did she desire it?

"I'm going to fuck you now. It'll be safer for you to just take it. Lay down."

She did. The muscular man spread her legs and Mei let him. She watched the tip of his cock as he bent it to her entrance, felt it slightly spread her sex. A shiver went down her spine again as she knew there was nothing she could do. His face took on an angry grin. In a rush he jerked his hips forward. She was wetter than they both expected. Instead of just entering he slammed in fully, hanging balls slapping hard against her ass. Mei mewled slightly. It felt thick and good inside her. His face slowly grew a look of pleasure.

"You want my dick, don't you bitch? Then take it!"

He began pounding away. Mei didn't know how long it lasted. Her mind chose to enjoy it. Her body convulsed in pleasure, orgasms ripping through her curvy frame. Somehow her leg went up over her head. The rapist was holding it high, spreading Mei wide so he could get deeper. He began to grunt heavily.

"Imma cum in you. You feel so good. Imma cum in you..."

That didn't worry Mei, she had an IUD. Still her voice squeaked out. "No... please no..."

It didn't matter. She felt the warm semen spew inside her pussy. His thick cock kept going even as he did, working it in deep. Another of her orgasms racked her body.

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Mei Bus Stop: Aftermath by Bumper2

03 - Aftermath.jpg

Mei felt surge after surge spill inside her. The rapist's dick made squelching sounds as he continued anyway, shoving deep inside her aching pussy. His balls slapped so hard against her ass Mei almost wondered if he was hurting himself. Wasn't she the one being raped though? Why would she care about his pleasure? The Asian woman gasped again as her orgasm subsided. She knew she could have another easily.

"You made me sloppy. I should make you clean my cock." He grunted out even as he slid his full length inside slowly for once. It was still fully hard. His balls gently tapped her ass. Mei's body was a quivering mess, the last orgasm shaking through her body. A trickle down her spine made her know she still wanted more though. Slowly, while looking at him, she brought her hand to her purse.

"Please..." She pleaded, "I don't have much cash. Please take it and go..." Her fingers fumbled with the various cards and money. One came up and she shut her eyes and shoved it towards him. Inside her body she felt his still hard dick throb.

"This is your driver's license. Is this address accurate?"

She'd given her license?! Now this monster knew where she lived! He was too strong though, she was afraid of what would happen if she lied. Mei nodded. His smile widened. His hands came down to grip her waist. Inch by inch he slid his girthy member from her cunt. When the tip came out a thick drizzle of cum did a well. He rubbed his slick cock on her thighs.

"I think I'll find you again. You are very sexy and I like the way you squeeze me. I'll keep your address. You better put a key under the mat if you don't want me to kick the door down."

His voice reverberated in her brain as Mei slowly began to close her legs. He motioned for her not to and she stopped, giving him a full view of her dripping pussy. Still lying on the bus stop bench she looked at him fearfully.

"Thursday is my only day off. Please let me rest on Thursday at least..." Why did she say that? She didn't know. Mei needed to say it though.

"Oh, I think I'll be around on Thursday..." the rapist growled, "But I may come back for seconds tonight. After all, I'm still hard."

The rapist was right. His cock barely fit in his stretchy shorts. A shiver ran down her spine as she wondered how her body had taken all that in. Involuntarily her leg flexed up, flashing her sex at him.

"Please don't fuck me again..." the curvy Asian pleaded.

"That is not open for debate. I'm leaving now, before the bus comes. But I'm a nice guy. I'll let you keep your clothes. If you walk home in anything but your pretty lace panties though it'll be really rough for you later."

The tall man turned and snuck away as Mei watched after him. After a moment she stood and slipped on her panties, which were immediately soaked with semen. Mei wasn't sure what to do. Should she get dressed? Call the police? No, she couldn't. He knew where she lived now, he'd probably be watching. He was going to attack her again tonight. How did she keep getting herself into these situations?As she began walking down the street, practically naked and hoping no one saw her, she felt that now familiar shiver down her spine.

Download story:

Last edited: