VN Others Completed Lapis Gunner [MorningStar]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
story_lapis.png

Overview:
Lapis Gunner sets out to rescue Ruby Striker from the claws of evil, but gets caught herself instead. Sacrificed to a joyfully wriggling horde of tentacles, Lapis Gunner's reason begins to crumble. And then, before the girl at her limit, Ruby Striker appears, but...​

Title: Lapis Gunner
Original Title: ラピスガンナー
VNDB:
Lenght: Very Short (< 2 hours)
Year: 2008-01-25 (Japanese), 2014-05-09 (English)
Developer: MorningStar
Publishers: G Spot & MorningStar (Japanese), MangaGamer & Hentai Industries (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Genre: Female Protagonist, Single Ending, Mahou Shoujo Protagonist, ADV, No Character Sprites, Torture, Only Bad Endings, Pregnancy Bad Ending, High Amount of Rape, Tentacle Rape, Nukige, Inflation, Ahegao, Huge Insertion.

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "launch.exe" to start playing, without using AppLocale

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncensored:
Win:
- - - - - -

Thank you for sharing the Uncensored version saboro

70494.jpg 70495.jpg 70496.jpg 70497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just one more.
If I knew all those months ago that I'd find this site and be able to easily download these games here I never would've wasted so much time downloading them from shitty hosts. Was not worth it.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Just one more.
If I knew all those months ago that I'd find this site and be able to easily download these games here I never would've wasted so much time downloading them from shitty hosts. Was not worth it.
I ABSOLUTELY KNOW YOUR STRUGGLE FAM. Wait 60s for your download to be ready so that you can download the game at 50KB/s while you get bombarded with ads and pop-ups. I love this forum.

Fed

May 14, 2017
The description says that it's censored but the screenshots aren't censored and all the other vns I've seen from managamer haven't been censored so I'm not sure what to believe :p.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
what is different and better?
It's an unofficial version with some small improvements.

- New title screen slideshow images, made from the uncensored CGs instead of the censored ones.
- The promo image that appears once you finish the game was also remade without mosaics.
- New thumbnails for the CG and scene menus made from the uncensored CGs.
- Translated some info dialog boxes that were still in Japanese for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Game doesn't work plain and simple. You can get through the first two "scenes" I suppose you could call them. A vaginal bit and an oral bit. The bad guy says "What should I do with you?" and then a blue box appears and nothing happens. No matter what you press or what you do, the game doesn't continue. You can still interact with the options in the top right, but there's no way to progress after that point. I have tried every downloadable version too.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Game doesn't work plain and simple. You can get through the first two "scenes" I suppose you could call them. A vaginal bit and an oral bit. The bad guy says "What should I do with you?" and then a blue box appears and nothing happens. No matter what you press or what you do, the game doesn't continue. You can still interact with the options in the top right, but there's no way to progress after that point. I have tried every downloadable version too.
I don't have issues running the game under Win10 and Win7, different computers. Tested both the previously posted version and the one I recently shared. The part you mention shows 2 blue boxes with different options, clicking one makes the game jump to a different scene.

I guess you're having some weird compatibility problem. Give it a try on another computer if you can. Since it uses d3d9, maybe updating or downgrading your graphic drivers or running it with another GPU does the trick.

Alternatively, if you don't care that much about the game and just want to see the CGs, you can find them online googling "lapis gunner uncensored".

caballerodelamuerte

Mar 2, 2018
I don't have issues running the game under Win10 and Win7, different computers. Tested both the previously posted version and the one I recently shared. The part you mention shows 2 blue boxes with different options, clicking one makes the game jump to a different scene.

I guess you're having some weird compatibility problem. Give it a try on another computer if you can. Since it uses d3d9, maybe updating or downgrading your graphic drivers or running it with another GPU does the trick.

Alternatively, if you don't care that much about the game and just want to see the CGs, you can find them online googling "lapis gunner uncensored".
Having the same issue, tried running as admin, with japanese locale, and in compatibility mode with Windows 7/8/Vista, no changes. Don't have a different computer to try it on, drivers up to date.

Based on your screenshot, I guess it's just not loading the options for the next scene?

Reactions: saboro

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Having the same issue, tried running as admin, with japanese locale, and in compatibility mode with Windows 7/8/Vista, no changes. Don't have a different computer to try it on, drivers up to date.

Based on your screenshot, I guess it's just not loading the options for the next scene?
Yeah, seems that it can't load or render the choice menu options.

I tested it again after reading your post, and funnily enough, I started to have the same problem. It happened with Lapis Gunner and Ruby Striker, both the original untouched versions and my modded versions.

Nothing I tried worked: with/without Locale Emulator, using Swiftshader/Wined3d, testing every compatibility option, uninstalling some newly installed vc++ redists... Then I restarted the computer and tested it again. All the issues vanished and everything works as expected.

I don't know the reason about such random behavior, so there isn't much I can do or suggest. They use a weird engine (bruns) and their code is probably messy here and there.

Shouldn't be difficult to port them to Ren'Py, but apart from the nice artwork, the games are pretty mediocre. I may do it someday, though, just for fun.

Reactions: caballerodelamuerte
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote