Seeking Large games like Treasure Hunter Claire

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
I suspect many have played Treasure Hunter Claire. This game is very good and I would love to play some other games like this. I have already played most of kagura's games and they are neither bad nor good, just average level. So what I am looking for is some big (preferably RPGM) game with lots of content, like battle sex, many locations and enemies, maybe equipment change system. The games that are closest to THC level in terms of content (IMO) are Ambrosia, Princess Sacrifice, Slave's Sword. Post your recommendations please and inform me if I did any grammar mistakes in this post.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I suspect many have played Treasure Hunter Claire. This game is very good and I would love to play some other games like this. I have already played most of kagura's games and they are neither bad nor good, just average level. So what I am looking for is some big (preferably RPGM) game with lots of content, like battle sex, many locations and enemies, maybe equipment change system. The games that are closest to THC level in terms of content (IMO) are Ambrosia, Princess Sacrifice, Slave's Sword. Post your recommendations please and inform me if I did any grammar mistakes in this post.
These are all JRPGs on RPGM with 10+ hours of gameplay, however H-content varies and only KP has combat sex.

Karryn's Prison
The Last Sovereign
Star Knightess Aura (w.i.p. at 20% but has ca. 10-12h first playthrough)
Overwhored

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/
Certainly is a long RPGM game

The battle sex is limited though kinda a bit, basically play like pokemon a bit except you get impregnated(that part is not the battle sex, but rather with defeat and other non-combat ways) and birth your monsters. But then some of those monsters have attacks that instead of hitting the enemies will first knock down and then rape the MC, including a quick cut-in (who isn't otherwise actively engaged in the combat directly), that will give buffs to your monsters. The rape mainly being from tentacles for various shapes and sizes. Also a decent amount of futa later in the game, in case any of those bothers you

And certainly lots of locations and enemies (438 map files, and 174 entries in the enemy book in the game (though a few of those are multiple parts/stages of the same enemy, but only a few really, so still a lot of actual enemies))

There is a simple clothing change system for the MC just a single clothing-slot though that can be swapped, and only really provides various protection against traps when walking around, traps that pretty quickly become not really a real threat though, so can easily use whatever you just like the look of the most. For your monsters most of the slots are eternally locked (basically just there to give you some info about the monsters stats and is made to seem like their body parts), though there is a single equipment slot (accessory) that can be changed on each monster, with a high amount of items, with various effect, ranging from stats boost, to MP reduction, extra skills and a lot more that can be slotted there. Though the main customization in that regard comes more from what monsters to do choose to take into battle (of which there are 87 different ones to pick from)

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/
Certainly is a long RPGM game

The battle sex is limited though kinda a bit, basically play like pokemon a bit except you get impregnated(that part is not the battle sex, but rather with defeat and other non-combat ways) and birth your monsters. But then some of those monsters have attacks that instead of hitting the enemies will first knock down and then rape the MC, including a quick cut-in (who isn't otherwise actively engaged in the combat directly), that will give buffs to your monsters. The rape mainly being from tentacles for various shapes and sizes. Also a decent amount of futa later in the game, in case any of those bothers you

And certainly lots of locations and enemies (438 map files, and 174 entries in the enemy book in the game (though a few of those are multiple parts/stages of the same enemy, but only a few really, so still a lot of actual enemies))

There is a simple clothing change system for the MC just a single clothing-slot though that can be swapped, and only really provides various protection against traps when walking around, traps that pretty quickly become not really a real threat though, so can easily use whatever you just like the look of the most. For your monsters most of the slots are eternally locked (basically just there to give you some info about the monsters stats and is made to seem like their body parts), though there is a single equipment slot (accessory) that can be changed on each monster, with a high amount of items, with various effect, ranging from stats boost, to MP reduction, extra skills and a lot more that can be slotted there. Though the main customization in that regard comes more from what monsters to do choose to take into battle (of which there are 87 different ones to pick from)
thank you, even tho I dont like futa im gonna try this one anyway. I am sure I have seen this game a while ago but didnt pay attention.

Reactions: Gummiel