bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LasciviousLullaby-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Art 10/10
MTL: 1/10
I feel you, but I've seen far worse MTL than this. Especially MTL that has a delay for the translations.
And the art, well.. Not really my style, feels bit too chubby? Or how can I explain it, the proportions feels a little off, but maybe that's a thing for paizuri fans, I don't know :)

schlag

May 20, 2019
is there a full save please
2 min into the game you can go to the far top right of the first map screen and the magic circle brings you to the save room wher you can unlock all.

if you dont want to watch each story in grudging slowwwww text
gallery here

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I can appreciate MTL in RPGish games where all I really need is a rough translation on the skills/items/equipment, particularly complicated games and not barebones RPG stuff. It's better than having to use tools myself to get the same low quality translation.

When the 'game' is just sex scenes though, why bother? It's just a boner kill.

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
I have noticed that the imagination can stirred when you read the text, which can also be part of the enjoyment. I think that's where they were going with this title and also the previously released title as well. It's true that mtl aren't perfect, though I feel this game didn't give me as much trouble reading as some other previous games.

Funny thing is I still prefer Captured Adventurer over this, even though the translation was worse in that game hahaha. Since I feel that even though these mtl lacked perfect clarity, it still gave me an overall sense of what was going on that I could piece together. There's no question I'd like a clearer translation for both games, but it was nice that I was able to at least partly understand them.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
2 min into the game you can go to the far top right of the first map screen and the magic circle brings you to the save room wher you can unlock all.

if you dont want to watch each story in grudging slowwwww text
gallery here
well there's a different feels between unlock all CG and having real 100% save ya know

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote