Unity - Completed - Last Days Of The Universe - Episode 1 [Lastdays]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ponk01

the game is abandonned , the patreon page delete, same for the blog. the male mc story is awful just maked for attract more donator. the creator have blackmailed by forcing the player support the game for unlock content, don't waste your time download this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RedPillBlues

Between the boring and unoriginal story , slow development and Patreon locked scenes there's nothing good here. There's so many more games, that have been developed for less time, that are more worth your time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Boogie

Updated on Jan 9, 19.

Now that the game is Complete and the Patreon Only version is readily available I'll give this a final review. Please note that I only completed the male route this time and there does appear to be an additional episode for the female route.

There is so little new content for the male route that it took longer to dl'd it than play it. The story ends so abruptly it is obvious that the developer just gave up. Let me be clear, for the male route it just ends like hitting a wall, there is no conclusion at all.

I'm changing my rating from two starts to a single star. There is too much to do, see and experience in the world to waste your time on this garbage.

Original review from May 7, 18; 2 stars:
    This review is based on version 2018-04 which I dl'd from the developers website.

I had been interested in this game for awhile because the sample pictures posted around the net looked really good. In game, they are ok but you can tell that the Dev doesn't really have a great grasp of scene composition. They sometimes just look dull and don't really do the job of "Show, Don't Tell". Facial expressions are also pretty limited.

There are two separate stories here, one for a male character and another for female. They do intermingle a bit but otherwise are truly separate and not just the same story from different viewpoints. The stories are ok, I guess, but didn't really captivate me.

There is a fair bit of Fap worthy moments already in the game but the best are blocked by a Patreon Request page. That's right, the story is moving along, you get to a sexy scene and the picture is covered, even though the dialog is still progressing. Boo!

With the ok renders and and ho-hum stories this would be worth three stars but with the blocked content, I'm going to deduct one star. The only reason I didn't just give the game a 1 star is because there are still some sexy pictures that you can still see.