Unity - Completed - Last dungeon of defeat - Humiliation for female warrior Erina [Final] [pinkbanana-soft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Another censored and short hentai side-scroller with girl fighting against raping monsters.

Gameplay is not that bad and sex scenes are ok. Oberall it's nice game to play but it doesn't stand out from similiar titles.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Redyqar

TL;DR it's between 2/5 or 3/5 for me, it's not broken but not really interesting either. 7 animations and 6 CG, poor translation and short gameplay. If you just liked preview images i say download (it's free so...). If you want a sidescroller when i say search for something else.

GAMEPLAY: It's generic, easy, short. Generic in a sense what we all played games like this, there is nothing new or original, not a minus by itself but together with other shortcomings it sure feels like one. Easy (or was easy for me) just run forward and spam attack button occasionally use power and potion, this game isn't really a challenge. Short, well considering what gameplay is repetitive maybe it isn't even a bad thing.
    STORY: This game doesn't try to tell some fancy story and thanks for that, even with poor translation you still able to tell what happens. But if you want game with at least somewhat intricate story this one isn't for you.
    CG: They are good, i will probably even keep this game just to save them.
    Animations: Less good than CG, often it feels like they were made with one speed in mind. I feel like animations were meant to be played at high speed so slow fucking and middle speed fucking feels like you are missing frames.
    SOUND: Good even has voice acting.
    CONCLUSION: This game feels more like an alpha or demo of a full game. A lot of Unity sidescrollers suffer from this feel, but this one also doesn't really have anything unique what will help to define it as something other than generic sidescroller.