RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
I started the game but something is always missing, I also tried the updates and files from F95, even a save file, but unfortunately nothing worked.
For one game I don't remember, for something like ''BATTLE.png is missing'' I copied one of the game files and renamed it to one that was missing and that fixed it. I think in my case those were sound files like ''music.ogg''.

Also many games want some form of RPG Maker installed. I got those here

but I think I had some errors with some games with .dlls missing , like RGSS202J.dll and RGSS301.dll , I got them not from RPG Makers site, but separately. Those also come with some games in same folder as .exe and I made a backup copy of those .dlls in case some other game will need those :p

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Is the translation fully translated or MTL? I saw the patch, not sure how it works or if it is the official one.

On the steam page they made an announcement of ENG released update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahyri

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Have anyone tried the other works translated by Kujirabo?
How is the English translation on BegieAde. If it is decent, maybe worth picking this up in English.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How good is this game? The tags don't really do much for me but if the actual combat system is fun I'd give it a shot.
Gameplay's standard RPGM combat with a visual enhancement.
Exploration is done without the walking around since it's all done by clicking dots on a map.
Sex scenes mostly consist of defeat rape and a few scattered dialogue ones.

Reactions: BremenMask

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I really don't like it when the majority of coomer content is defeat rapes. Means if you play this game well, you'll get no content. The battle system looks generic as heck too. A shame

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes