Unreal Engine Last Hope asset request

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
As the title says, I'm looking for a list of the assets used for all 3 female characters in Last Hope.
-Head morphs
-Hair models
-Clothing models

I asked them in the game's thread and over on Poolside Games' discord server. No luck so far.

Thanks in advance!

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
why do you want the morphs? do you have the model?
The main part about a character is their looks, mainly face and hair, which I'm looking for. The body I can mostly recreate without help, though not 100% correctly but close enough.
It's hard to recreate a character's face from visuals only so I'd rather have a list of morphs used for the character so it'd be easier.
I might already have the necessary model morphs already, but if I don't, it's not hard to search for them.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You can't really recreate the model as morphs require the excact same vertex count. So if you dont have the original model the morphs are completely useless.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
try this??
That's not exactly what I'm looking for.
I know the characters are initially modelled in DAZ Studio, with which I'm very familiar with. Plus, ripping the models from the game gets me low quality models.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That's not exactly what I'm looking for.
I know the characters are initially modelled in DAZ Studio, with which I'm very familiar with. Plus, ripping the models from the game gets me low quality models.
If you're familiar with DAZ, then you also know that practically all characters used in games, and especially ones that busty, use morphs. So the only thing you can do if you can't use the ripped models is to recreate them as close as you can with morphs to fit the necessary modifications. You should know that.

But why do you want them in high polycount? Are you aiming to create renders based on the game?

Last edited:

irawaltrip

Feb 16, 2019
how do I purchase items from the store? I have no credits. where can I get the credits. I am stuck in a loop and ned to pirchase the map and paper.