2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

damnsamoflange

Aug 13, 2016
How do you play this game? I get a login screen and can't get past. I have tried with both the original exe and the bugfix.

Aug 14, 2016
Make sure you're connected to the internet and leave the login and and password fields blank then click on "OK" and give it a few seconds. Then you should see the "new game" button appear.
What i do if i already put something in the login and password section and i can't remove them?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What i do if i already put something in the login and password section and i can't remove them?
Download "the last man" zip file (14.9 megabytes) from the first post. Unzip and put into the same folder as your "Last Man.exe" and let it overwrite the old one.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We have a problem with the crack....
Somebody uploaded it at SVS comics. Person who authored the crack found out and also saw he wasn't credited.
So he invalidated the crack and now all of us (myself included) can't play the game anymore.

Well.. the almighty dollar is far more important than mos of us getting to play a game.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We have a problem with the crack....
Somebody uploaded it at SVS comics. Person who authored the crack found out and also saw he wasn't credited.
So he invalidated the crack and now all of us (myself included) can't play the game anymore.

Well.. the almighty dollar is far more important than mos of us getting to play a game.
I just came from the forum where he orignally post the crack. He's working on a 0.3 version of it

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was just over at the site. He seems like a really good guy. I just hate it when that happens. He puts that effort in and releases it on a few forums so we can enjoy this game and one uploader ruined it for all of us. All he/she needed to do was credit the crack like they should have done in the first place.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
I will upload a working crack tonight (if Deezyworld release it).

Reactions: Phuc Nguyen

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, the last crack was bugged, like when yoy try to reach your Baseand the game send you to Train Station, that or previous build saves mess with current version.
In any case if someone want to delete saves the saves of the game are located in:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\The Last Man

And lets see if the new crack work better when someone upload it.:)

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes