• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
why don't update this game more?
As explained in the last ten post before yours the game now requires you to be online. You can't cheat or have the extra stuffs free anymore. However the game itself is free once you are connected at their website. So no point to post here only a link to another website.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i was able to cheat with cheat engine but dont want to talk about it incase they fix that too :p
i have cheated the number of the soda cans in my inventory so i can have unlimited energy
there u have it :p

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
It generates a POST response to the following URL:

vortexcannon.org/lmserver.php?do=login&login=YOURNAMEHERE&pass=YOURPASSHERE&xs=SESSIONID&ver=173&check=1 HTTP/1.1

It expects a single response back:

1 is for members
2 is for non-members
3 seems to be no email
4 is general error.

The game itself is built in GameMaker and uses the GameMaker HTTP User Agent so it shouldn't be hard to spot.

Presumably you could modify the response header to allow access to the game using Fiddler.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It generates a POST response to the following URL:

vortexcannon.org/lmserver.php?do=login&login=YOURNAMEHERE&pass=YOURPASSHERE&xs=SESSIONID&ver=173&check=1 HTTP/1.1

It expects a single response back:

1 is for members
2 is for non-members
3 seems to be no email
4 is general error.

The game itself is built in GameMaker and uses the GameMaker HTTP User Agent so it shouldn't be hard to spot.

Presumably you could modify the response header to allow access to the game using Fiddler.
If someone could make that file, that would revive interest in the game. I got so frustrated with the "password" stuff since I''d run out of days in 1.4.X.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If someone could make that file, that would revive interest in the game. I got so frustrated with the "password" stuff since I''d run out of days in 1.4.X.

It's not super simple but it's not difficult either. He seems to save and load using HTTP requests to so potentially you can spoof whole save files using the same methodology.

AHGD

Dec 19, 2016
I get the following error trying to progress past or load any saves after chapter 6:
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_zagruzka:
string_length argument 1 incorrect type (0) expecting a String (YYGS)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Object_obj_zagruzka_Alarm_0 (line 2)

Any ideas?

mehemeh85

Aug 13, 2016
For those who want to be able to play the latest version of the game, install fiddler:
Under the Autoresponder tab check "enable rules" and "unmatched requests passthrough" then click Import rules and import the attached file.
This is my first time using fiddler. Could you help me out? How do i download it using fiddler?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Who can post link for latest Android version (or just extract data.win file from it) for hacking purposes? I've hacked some old versions of this game but since developer started combining .win and .exe files together I dropped doing new hacks...

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I don't think this game can be hacked anymore because the save files are all stored in the devs server. Any little thing that doesn't add up or is incompatible causes errors and the game refuses to save. That is also why Cheat Engine doesn't work.

This dev just might be the most awful piece of shit. He will do anything, no matter how much he inconveniences his players, in order to make sure nobody gets one over him. Forcing registration, DRMs up the ass, content behind extra paywall, the whole Dasha events are just horrible and you have to play the way he wants to, because you are not even allowed to cheat.

by4real

Feb 1, 2017
I don't think this game can be hacked anymore because the save files are all stored in the devs server. Any little thing that doesn't add up or is incompatible causes errors and the game refuses to save. That is also why Cheat Engine doesn't work.

This dev just might be the most awful piece of shit. He will do anything, no matter how much he inconveniences his players, in order to make sure nobody gets one over him. Forcing registration, DRMs up the ass, content behind extra paywall, the whole Dasha events are just horrible and you have to play the way he wants to, because you are not even allowed to cheat.
It's a lady dev and from what I can see is she's not getting a lot of profit from patreon itself. This game could have so much potential.

*Edit: Not as much as she could have.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It can be hacked at least with 2 ways. Edit saves that stored online with Fiddler or activate official cheats (for patrons) by hacking game.win (that possible still exists in Android version) file. Btw game made with Gamemaker Studio not Unity.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes