2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
Last Man, been playing on and off for a few years now, must admit I do stop and start my subscription but its great to come back after say 3 months to see new progress, I do agree that a 100% walkthrough would be nice as I guess a lot of us don't play the game for the actual gameplay but more to see where the authors mind is going to take us. Love it and looking forward to the day that it is completed 100%

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.331
In this build, updates have been made to Hermione’s storyline. Server statistics have shown that many players do not meet her in their usual gameplay. So it was decided to remake her storyline.

Now the introductory acquaintance event will simply appear on the map of the second city, start 30 days earlier, and be marked with a quest icon. Some of the dialogues in it have been slightly updated, so that the event will become available even to those who are was lucky enough to meet her in the current game. Also this girl is now available for all public accounts.

She has been added to the new dating sim system, and in the next builds you will receive mini tasks from her that will help you gain more Love Points.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Reactions: papasmurf

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
Quick question, is this the right place?? Paid the money to release Dasha, am told that I write down the address to go get her but this never shows up on the maps, is this coded yet, if it is can I have a clue what I need to do please?

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
Quick question, is this the right place?? Paid the money to release Dasha, am told that I write down the address to go get her but this never shows up on the maps, is this coded yet, if it is can I have a clue what I need to do please?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The continuation of this quest is still in development. When it is ready, the mark will appear on the map in the game.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.34
Hermione received a continuation of her storyline. After you meet her, she will start sending you messages with a mini-game. And only after solving all her riddles, you can see her again.

Some key quests received alternative way. So, for example, if you have not enough money for the girl’s quest, you can offer less, or deceive her. Different options will affect your relationship with her in different ways, including reducing the number of Love Points.

Some bugs have been fixed. Don’t forget to report them through the bug tracker.

Reactions: SilenceHill

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I am a fan of your game and with each update I get more anxious to see what you have prepared for us and I wish you good luck with the project (I find your style unique and stimulating that we always want more). But I keep wondering if you intend to put an end to the "Last Man" saga, I'm afraid that the game will end up losing focus and quality for being so long. (unfortunately some good projects have followed this fate) :cry:

Anyway, good luck. (y)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I am a fan of your game and with each update I get more anxious to see what you have prepared for us and I wish you good luck with the project (I find your style unique and stimulating that we always want more). But I keep wondering if you intend to put an end to the "Last Man" saga, I'm afraid that the game will end up losing focus and quality for being so long. (unfortunately some good projects have followed this fate) :cry:

Anyway, good luck. (y)
The hero of the Last Man will receive its own variants of the ending, and further development of events you will find in my new games ( and ). All three games take place in the same world.

DonRufio

Aug 25, 2020
On my latest playthrough I ran out of quests about day 93-94. Can I assume there will be a continuation of Ruby, Dasha, Sophie, CARMA, Leeburg and so on? Never got the chance to pick up Ruby after the car-ride.. :(

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.35 and Public Update
Today we have an update of the club and public versions of the game. Some locations and features from early access have become available to everyone. The early access system itself has also been updated. Previously, it already randomly selected public accounts and opened some locations for them for testing. Now, it will also take into account the activity of players and those who report bugs.

We continue to improve the balance of tasks. Quests have changed some of the requirements. Also, some quests are no longer chained and can be completed separately. This will help if you are not interested in some of the storylines, or if you do not have enough resources for it.

More triggers have been added that will start rare Base missions. This will work if you find yourself in a situation where certain stats of your hero are low. After completing such a mission, you can return to that location and go through it to the end. For example, if you didn’t have enough charisma to seduce both girls at Olga’s country house, you will have a rare mission to find expensive champagne, after completing it, you can return to Olga’s country house and finish what you started. Note: the updated Base will soon begin to spread in waves to all accounts, until that moment the game will save all missions you activated.

The next upgrade of the auto-update system (Windows only) has further expanded its capabilities, now the game will be able to download only small patches even to very old versions of the game.

Updated translations into German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Korean and Simplified Chinese. Thanks to all the guys and girls who help me with this. You are the best.

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
I could not find Oksana's and Alexa's aliases they use in the industry. Is there any chance to tell me their model names or the site name that their footage have been taken. I just find the girls very attractive rather than others and I would like to know if it is possible. Thanks.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes