2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

VrZingetorix

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just saying that I did play the free online account version and not having full Stamina value when you have a limited time to bone chicks was frustrating (since I did play an early version of the game, when it allowed offline).
The premium or "club" account allows cheats, but you pay real money for it. Which I don't like to do.
I did not expect the game author to be here btw.
Saying you don't develop offline games for a long time is a overstatement, just saying :D

The game itself is offline she just implemented sort of a save game copy function for which you login to her server. There are several account types which restrict days and cheats each account has an id that id tells the system what you get.

That being said, i support her (and pay), because i think she does a good job. :)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@purdycuz
The main part of the game mechanics is calculated on the server. Graphics, UI and all sorts of minor stuff are offline.
This way I can fix a part of the bugs, without reuploading the client. It also provides an easy way to reproduce the bugs that players find and report. Since I can load a copy of the saves at any time. Plus, this way I can do quests that affect the story between my two games. Etc.
One without the other does not work.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Too bad the private club is patreon based, you need to refill payment to get future updates.

@vortexcannon : how do you think about, for example, get the silver account by one month, then be downed to bronze for a couple of month, like 3 or 6, instead of being a stranger again one month later.

There aren't enough update per month to make gold or platinum interresting, it's like you have to pay and repay 10-20€ per month to play only a few things. Month payments is really hard for me at the moment.

I can give money, i like this game, but not this way, not now.

I could spend 2€ for trying a month, getting the walkthrough, play game, but then i'm done. I could spend 10 € for a lifetime bronze account. Could you take a think about that please ?

Ronso

Sep 4, 2017
@ikaruga
I can fully understand you. I was patron for 2 years. But the progress was very slow. Every other game has more content. I prefer to buy a finished game and am willing to pay more. On patreon you spend very often your money and in the end you have nothing, or very little.

Apr 4, 2018
For example, with a new girl - Agatha. If you do not like drunk girls, you refuse to take her home, and you no longer want to have affairs with her. On this your quest with her is over.
Having not played yet i am unsure if this is solely due to my reading of your comment, but the implication here is that you either take advantage of a drunk person, personally take them home, or have no future interaction with them. Seems kinda strange, since it would normally be totally reasonable to simply check if they had a way home and see them in the future.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Having not played yet i am unsure if this is solely due to my reading of your comment, but the implication here is that you either take advantage of a drunk person, personally take them home, or have no future interaction with them. Seems kinda strange, since it would normally be totally reasonable to simply check if they had a way home and see them in the future.
I assure you, he only does this for her own safety. She felt bad. Just drove her home))
Now... Why do we need an account? Further, why are the saves online?
Because all my games are online. Details are written in the first post.
windows defender tried blocking this and why is this all online
The solution is in the faq:
@ikaruga @Ronso
Thank you for your support, it is very important to me. I will consider your proposal and try to implement it in one way or another. I also plan to expand the bonuses for all tiers of Patreon and club with permanent bonuses. Also do not forget about my other games)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I would like to see a walkthrough that will get anywhere above 62% completion for it. I don't believe it can be done.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I would like to see a walkthrough that will get anywhere above 62% completion for it. I don't believe it can be done.
Well, here is one of the last test passes on the game. Yes, I also could not get 100% here, so I constantly update old quests so that the game becomes more balanced. If it seems to you that you are stuck on some kind of quest and it prevents you from going further, write about it in the bug tracker. Maybe I'm missing something.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Well, here is one of the last test passes on the game. Yes, I also could not get 100% here, so I constantly update old quests so that the game becomes more balanced. If it seems to you that you are stuck on some kind of quest and it prevents you from going further, write about it in the bug tracker. Maybe I'm missing something.
I must be missing out on some major event, I'm still only getting less then 2/3 of the content. Are there certain organizations you shouldn't join? I think I've only seen about four different ones so far.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I must be missing out on some major event, I'm still only getting less then 2/3 of the content. Are there certain organizations you shouldn't join? I think I've only seen about four different ones so far.
You can join all of them. Some quests will differ depending on whether you have chosen New Post or CARMA, but this does not affect the percentage of progress.
I hope I will finish the Quests List as quickly as possible, so you can check what you are missing :)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
You can join all of them. Some quests will differ depending on whether you have chosen New Post or CARMA, but this does not affect the percentage of progress.
I hope I will finish the Quests List as quickly as possible, so you can check what you are missing :)
I will be waiting for the QL, it will definetly smooth things out I think.

Are we supposed to be able to get income from New Post for helping to get the Club up and running? I'll pump out the water, and fix the electrical, but when I try to give the $100,000 it is already open and I'm told New Post put up the cash.

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
Because all my games are online. Details are written in the first post.
I know, I read the first post, but it just says that the saves are stored online. We're still downloading the game right? It's a singleplayer game, right? So why are the saves stored online?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I know, I read the first post, but it just says that the saves are stored online. We're still downloading the game right? It's a singleplayer game, right? So why are the saves stored online?
This has been discussed many times.:
  • Because this game has multiplayer events.
  • This game has a lot of online functionality, which will complement the gaming experience.
  • Cross platform game to play any device at home and not to fuck with gamesaves.
  • This is the easiest way for Patreon Supporters to receive their rewards.
  • It's easier to develop, debug bugs, and I can look at the statistics for all players, which quests should be improved.
  • This is almost 2019, not the 90th.
  • I want it, and I can do my game as I want)

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
This has been discussed many times.:
  • Because this game has multiplayer events.
  • This game has a lot of online functionality, which will complement the gaming experience.
  • Cross platform game to play any device at home and not to fuck with gamesaves.
  • This is the easiest way for Patreon Supporters to receive their rewards.
  • It's easier to develop, debug bugs, and I can look at the statistics for all players, which quests should be improved.
  • This is almost 2019, not the 90th.
  • I want it, and I can do my game as I want)
Thanks for the reply. I still think local saves would be better but that's up to you I guess.

Norbert

May 16, 2017
Someone could tell me what are minimal requirerments for this game? I want to play this on my laptop but its old so I don't know if could play on it.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes