2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Two new features (Repost from the author’s column)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New photo on this holiday, as well as some new features from the current development.

The first of the features that I wanted to discuss with you is the changes in the events associated with the new system of hero’s stats.

After I deleted the previous system with skills, alpha points and randomness and replaced it with the created hero, many noted that it became much more interesting to play this way. Now you can create different heroes and some quests will receive different ending paths. I am constantly working on this, updating the scenes with new dialogs and actions that depend on the hero’s stats.

The problem here is that, of course, there are builds of the hero that will give the maximum profit, and some players choose one of them when starting game again, and not that they really would like to try, which violates the idea of roleplaying.

With a small team of active players, we tried different solutions to this problem, this included the possibility of further leveling the hero, and temporary buffs from items, but they were not very interesting, since they returned elements from the old removed system. We settled on another solution – if you come across a scene where you do not have enough hero parameters, a minor quest will be launched and after completing it you can continue the scene to the fullest.

Here is an example: you complete the entire chain of quests for access to Olga’s country house, but when you come to her and meet her girl Sasha there, our hero does not have enough charisma to persuade these two beauties to have a threesome. Previously, at this point, you simply lost access to the continuation of the event, and now you can leave the girls, find a box of expensive champagne and later return to them for a continuation.

There are already many such scenes in the game (these are scenes with the girls, as well as events for breaking or repairing some objects) and they are available regardless of the subscription or its absence. Just keep in mind that some quests are distributed in waves for testing purposes, and may be available with a delay on some accounts.

The second feature that has been discussed for a long time is animation in sex scenes. The idea is to divide these scenes into parts that the player controls and parts that play automatically. For example, you click to fuck Agatha from behind, and our hero does it himself, without constantly clicking the mouse. At the same time, as before, you will have additional opportunities, for example, slap her ass or change the pose that you will control yourself.

As a test, this feature is activated for the very first scene in the game, with secretary Olga. You can load game in the second day to check how it works.

If you have additional ideas for these features, I will be glad to listen to them.

Reactions: Abidin

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.10
Due to problems with my working computer, I had to delay the release of a new build, and not all planned features were included in it. But still, I recommend you to update the game if you are in the process of its passing, as it has important changes.

The Quest List has been greatly expanded, many new tips have been added, and some missing parts have been filled. Do not forget to use it for a more complete passage of events.

The new generated 100% Walkthrough now includes all the events of the game. You can open it with the W button or by pulling the club icon down, if you are playing on a mobile device. It takes into account your current progress, and where you are. Walkthrough at any moment of the game will show what you can do next.

CAUTION: 100% Walkthrough contains spoilers. If you want to complete the game without spoilers, then use the Quest List and standard quest tips on the map.

More sex scenes now able to rewind when re-passing. An unpleasant error was fixed in one of Diana’s events, the game will no longer crash.

Last week, two more new features were also activated for testing, you can read about them in . Do not forget to try and leave your feedback.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whats the missing numbers that I have to enter in Police Computer.
If you enter those numbers into Google, you get a whole lot of results right away. Here is one from Quora:

Step 1: Invert the sequence upside down. you will find 19, 09, 98, 88 , _, 68
Step 2:
alternate the position of each digit in each number in the sequence. you will find 91, 90, 89, 88, _, 86. At this point it is clear that the missing number is 87. But to fit it with the original sequence go back undoing the steps.
Step 3: Alternate the positions again. You will find 19, 09, 98, 88, 78, 68
Step 4
: Again invert the sequence upside down. you will find 16, 06, 68, 88, L8, 98.
The closest possible digit I found similar to inverted 7 is L.
However, the ingame version of the riddle does not actually seem to take into account that you need to mirror the answer back. So the solution is 87 instead of the more logical 78.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
If you enter those numbers into Google, you get a whole lot of results right away. Here is one from Quora:

Step 1: Invert the sequence upside down. you will find 19, 09, 98, 88 , _, 68
Step 2:
alternate the position of each digit in each number in the sequence. you will find 91, 90, 89, 88, _, 86. At this point it is clear that the missing number is 87. But to fit it with the original sequence go back undoing the steps.
Step 3: Alternate the positions again. You will find 19, 09, 98, 88, 78, 68
Step 4
: Again invert the sequence upside down. you will find 16, 06, 68, 88, L8, 98.
The closest possible digit I found similar to inverted 7 is L.

Wow, this is a rather complicated explanation of this simple riddle)) In truth, you don’t need to do all these steps to see the answer - it’s right there in game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.11
The system of unlocked days has been redone in a separate story event, which goes through the whole game and gives one of the game’s finals. By completing quests and passing events, you gradually increase the number of safe days. This storyline received its own separate quest, where you can track current events.

Also, another two events, that you could already meet in the game, received their individual quests. The first quest is the “Treasure Map”, which begins when you received email. You need to collect all the pieces of the map and go to the indicated guide marks. The second quest is “Kidnapping of Dasha”, which begins after someone has got into her house, and you will need to save her.

You can track all of these quests in the Quest List (hot key Q), with detailed hints.

Some events in the game have also been updated. The last meeting with Oksana – from three scenes was combined into one big event. The scenes with Julia during the first mission, with shootings, overnight stays and trips, were also combined into larger events. They got a new code, and some new events, and dialogs. Some minor events with Alina were updated.

Display of your hero’s name was fixed in some SMS. Minor bugs fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
This game requires a to play. You must be logged in to your account to start the game.
The save files are online only which means you cannot cheat or modify them. Why online?
It says my username doesn't meet the requirements but it doesn't say what the requirements are... could you explain, please?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
It says my username doesn't meet the requirements but it doesn't say what the requirements are... could you explain, please?
I've never heard that before. There is the usual wordpress. Perhaps you are using some special characters in the username.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes