2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.99
Today we have a continuation of the story quest with the beauty Ruby. The girl who hold the last service station in Leesburg. Earlier, she asked our hero to find her tool box, which is important to her, as the memory of her father. But soon we will find out if everything is really so simple.

Also, some other game systems received their improvements. The Album of the game, with the passed scenes, began to work a little faster. The Quest List received additional hints, and the missed steps in the quests were filled.

The display of some achievements has been fixed. I remind you that the bonuses for the achievement you get begin to work immediately, and they are saved even if you start the game from another place or from the very beginning.

The hero’s Base received another update with corrections. Improved selection of opponents in the multiplayer missions and fixed rare freezes when you entering the location. Soon I will publish a separate post in my about the new season at hero’s Base and what changes it will bring.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.995
The game engine has been updated in this build. It affected many parts of the game, expanded support for devices and operating systems. The file structure has also been slightly modified. Unfortunately, in the past, such updates brought with them some bugs. So, if you notice any oddities, do not hesitate to contact for support through a bug tracker.

Some flashbacks with Kate, the girlfriend of our hero, also received updates. New actions were added and dialogs expanded. Oksana also received some new dialogues. This mainly concerns the disclosure of some details about their lives before the epidemic.

Another batch of updates was received the hero’s Base, as well as the font system in some localizations.
Changelog and links to download in first post

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
i realy dont understand how you can steal other's intellectual property and ask for money..
if the production companies are gonna see this game they can sue you for all of your money and even some more..

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
i realy dont understand how you can steal other's intellectual property and ask for money..
if the production companies are gonna see this game they can sue you for all of your money and even some more..
You do not need to pay anything to play. And if the game violates your moral principles, well, there are hundreds of other games on the forum to play (Just be careful, half of the games here are stolen from the authors :) )

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
You do not need to pay anything to play. And if the game violates your moral principles, well, there are hundreds of other games on the forum to play (Just be careful, half of the games here are stolen from the authors :) )
just said that when you are actively asking for money for a game with stolen intellectual property the owners can sue you and get a lot of money.. more then a free indie html game

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
just said that when you are actively asking for money for a game with stolen intellectual property the owners can sue you and get a lot of money.. more then a free indie html game
You confuse me with someone, I have never posted here or somewhere asking for money.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
You confuse me with someone, I have never posted here or somewhere asking for money.
but you do earn a lot of it from content that is not yours..
you dont need to ask money here you do it enough in game for premiums..
i just gave you heads up before the production companies will sue you

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Is there a chance to play on iOS yet? Got confusing with you can play on any device
It is not a problem to make a build for iOS. But I do not follow the latest Apple trends. Can you still install applications only from the store or jailbreak?

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes