HTML Completed Last Stand of Ra [Final Cheat] [Aftermath Team]

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Keep getting Quest3 (Story 3) on repeat. I'm using Opera, and I got Quest 3 first, and eventually got one instance of Quest 1 and have not yet seen Quest 2

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
We know about the problem, there's some quirky code involved that we found since the last build. It's been fixed on our end and the fix will appear in the next official build.

Reactions: Harel

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live for anyone who is interested:

What's in the supporter build?
A8
* Added a new sex scene for Hathor aboard the Atet.
* Added the entire Fourth Quest to the game. This includes at least one scene for every transformation currently in the game.
* Added a new transformation related to story progression. This one, like the Horus TF, you WILL receive through play and do not have to go looking for it.
* Added a new image to one of the Ra/Hathor sex scenes.
* Added a reset to the cheat menu, setting all quests back to their starting point.
* Added an option to the cheat menu to toggle the following transformations on or off at will: Anubis, Bastet, and Sobek.
* Added new entries to the "Horrors" tab to include the Bukavac and Water Spirits.
* Added new entry in the "Transformations" tab to include the Bakavac.
* Fixed a missing image in the first Quest.
* Updated Special Thanks page 8/29/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 55k words of content.

What's in the new free build?
A7
* Added the entire Third Quest to the game.
* Added one new sex scene to the game for Hathor. Requires that you have the Anubis Transformation..
* Added one new image to the First Quest.
* Locked Transformation themed sex scenes so that they should only appear for people with those transformations available.
* Updated Special Thanks page 7/06/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 7k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 49k words of content.

\

Download links for A8 Supporter/Cheat build:

Download links for A8 build (Supporter):

Download links for A7d build (Free):

\

Join us on Discord!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is up for anyone who is interested!

\

A9
* Added new content to the Oasis related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the city related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the temple district related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the pyramid site related to the fifth quest.
* Added the first major part of the fifth quest to the Temple of Amun.
* Added the second major part of the fifth quest to the Atet.
* Added the Anubis transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added the Bakavac transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added the Horus transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Updated Special Thanks page 10/03/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 61k words of content.

What is in the new free build?
A8
* Added a new sex scene for Hathor aboard the Atet.
* Added the entire Fourth Quest to the game. This includes at least one scene for every transformation currently in the game.
* Added a new transformation related to story progression. This one, like the Horus TF, you WILL receive through play and do not have to go looking for it.
* Added a new image to one of the Ra/Hathor sex scenes.
* Added a reset to the cheat menu, setting all quests back to their starting point.
* Added an option to the cheat menu to toggle the following transformations on or off at will: Anubis, Bastet, and Sobek.
* Added new entries to the "Horrors" tab to include the Bukavac and Water Spirits.
* Added new entry in the "Transformations" tab to include the Bakavac.
* Fixed a missing image in the first Quest.
* Updated Special Thanks page 8/29/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 55k words of content.

\

Download links for A9 Supporter/Cheat build:

Download links for A9 build (Supporter):

Download links for A8 build (Free):

\

Join us on Discord!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Last Stand of Ra is up for anyone who is interested!

\

A10
* Added the Bastet transformation for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added the Sobek transformation for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added a new event that takes place any time after the fifth quest is complete. This adds the Hathor transformation.
* Added the main path through the sixth quest.
* Added the Anubis branch of the sixth quest.
* Added the Bastet branch to the sixth quest.
* Added the Bakavac branch to the sixth quest.
* Added the Hathor branch to the sixth quest.
* Added the Horus branch to the sixth quest.
* Added the Sobek branch to the sixth quest.
* Updated Special Thanks page 11/08/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 7k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 68k words of content.

What's in the new free build?

A9
* Added new content to the Oasis related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the city related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the temple district related to the fifth quest.
* Added new content to the pyramid site related to the fifth quest.
* Added the first major part of the fifth quest to the Temple of Amun.
* Added the second major part of the fifth quest to the Atet.
* Added the Anubis transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added the Bakavac transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Added the Horus transformation scene for the final story of the fifth quest.
* Updated Special Thanks page 10/03/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 61k words of content.

\

Download links for A10 Supporter/Cheat build:

Download links for A10 build (Supporter):

Download links for A9 build (Free):

\

Join us on Discord!

Reactions: ejmuerte

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Last Stand of Ra is now complete!

Download links for Cheat Build:

Download links for Free Version:

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
This game is way too low on tags and ratings for being a completed game. Is it still basically tasteful cow fucking? Has salad dressing been added, yet? Could anyone provide a review?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Final build of Last Stand of Ra! This time with fixes! (Nothing game breaking was reported, just a couple of minor bugs and polish.)

Download links for Cheat Build:

Download links for Free Version:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This game is way too low on tags and ratings for being a completed game. Is it still basically tasteful cow fucking? Has salad dressing been added, yet? Could anyone provide a review?
Game is less than 80,000 words. About as much reading as a western paperback. And the non-cheat build is free. Give it a try.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Game is less than 80,000 words. About as much reading as a western paperback. And the non-cheat build is free. Give it a try.
I don't read novels that have no description. If I did, I wouldn't have time for anything else and would die of dehydration in a week or so.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The first post in this thread has an "Overview" that gives you some indication of what the story is about. Beyond that, think of it like an adult choose your own adventure tale. It's a primarily text based game

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh damn I didnt notice that this was a GateKeeper game. Think ill give it a try, I like his other games.
I approve of this message!

Seriously, always nice to hear people enjoy these projects. I hope you enjoy it.