RPGM - Completed - Late Night Exposure ~Until I, a College Girl, Get Hooked on Exposure~ [Final] [Shimizuan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

Disclaimers:
    My review is short like the contents offered by this game. Quality wise, personally, DISAPPOINTED.

TL;DR Review:
    I honestly don't understand why the developer doesn't use Ren'py engine at all...is there a point of having a map at all? No...Is the plot linear? Yes. Are there anything to be explored on the map? No. Are there options? Just A or B.

But the CGs look good tho. So pay up for some okay-looking CGs and fire away.

Final Verdict - 4/10
    It's bearable at the very least. I will not buy it or play it if I had known the details of it. The CGs are acceptable. I really don't see why RPGM would be the perfect engine to be used...

Suggestions:
    Enjoy the narrations and directions as instructed.

You will be able to unlock the gallery in less than an hour!
    (Just...gone in 60 minutes...)

Note: I would have given a higher rating if it was fully animated for the scenes...just SAD man...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

I would describe the game as mediocre.
    From one side we have a short game with a cute girl and a straight forward story and game play without any grind, which deserve it's own place under short games.
    But from other side, "animations" aren't fully animated and each time you select the "wrong" choice and she get fucked, it's game over and you have to reload your last save.
    They could handle it better.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

NyaaRrar

The game is a short widget game. The gameplay is that of an adventure game where the player is guided by arrows that will always be in sight no matter where you might find yourself. Incredibly short at probably under half an hour the scenes that you will come across are also short. The text in all of the scenes can probably be read in under 5 minutes.

So most of the game will be walking between scenes and picking the correct option to progress the story. After which the entire map is unlocked for free roam. Not that it would because all of the scenes can be viewed in the gallery. The game is incredibly good looking though nothing beyond a morsel delicacy with how short the content is.

At about 14~ dollars (1430 yen) this game is a bit of a hard sell. Though if you like the art you can toss the circle a bit of money. Which I can recommend because this game is perfect for what it aims to be.

The only note I will make, is that the MTL is too formal. Things that should be more casual or informal; such as the term 'blacking out' is replaced by 'her consciousness faded'. As well as minor gender language being loss of course as a result of machine translation. (I.E, hers and hims ending up in the wrong places.)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

velshtein

The good: Girl is cute and voice acting.
    The meh: There isn't much variation to the sex scenes. The sex record screen serves little purpose.
    The bad: If you intend on seeing what happens if she gets caught on your first playthrough, you're gonna keep Game Over'ing and replay the scene again to keep going. It's as linear of a game as it gets with the game telling you to go from point A to point B. Once you finish the game once, you're able to free roam and redo all the exposure spots.
    The ugly: MTL, baybay