3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Old people are still people, the lgbtq part is innovative too, and if there is no sex - it still can be fun! Brought some Leisure Suit Larry vibes to me. I understand how it won't be appealing to the general public here though, ushering them to be vocal about it, lol.
I have a feeling the big difference here is that LSL had strong sexual themes while this game the LGBTQ stuff is really just a tag on what would be simply a relationship between two people.

I dont mind the senior citizen thing, not my cup of tea, but at what point are we just putting whatever out to download?

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I have a feeling the big difference here is that LSL had strong sexual themes while this game the LGBTQ stuff is really just a tag on what would be simply a relationship between two people.

I dont mind the senior citizen thing, not my cup of tea, but at what point are we just putting whatever out to download?
Its a game on specific topic. Why not put it out? This site while dominated by sex shows has many similar products which are just about relationships. You can say even that this is "true adult" game, lol :)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Its a game on specific topic. Why not put it out? This site while dominated by sex shows has many similar products which are just about relationships. You can say even that this is "true adult" game, lol :)
I honestly have issue with the no sexual content tag in total really. There's no sex in LSL, but sexual content, sexual themes, etc. plenty of that. I dont mind the tag for games that have planned sexual content but not right now as it just lets people know what they are getting into, but completed games with no sexual substance?

Perhaps a question for another thread.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
If there's no sexual content, then it will probably just be cute, right? Honestly, I could use some fluff right now.

Apr 8, 2018
Years ago I read somewhere that the highest rates of STD incidence in the US are found in those exclusive gated communities of rich retirees.

You're welcome to exercise graphic imagination on the implications. :devilish:
Sounds to me like old people fucking.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I've been interested in learning about the situation regarding this game. I tried the three links provided, but none of them looked like they've been terribly active recently. Then again, I'm not the world's savviest about Twitter and itchio and whatnot. I'd hate to think of this one as stagnant. Lots of lovely little differences here. If anyone learns anything please do share when you would. Thanks and cheers!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The larger series appears done:

Marking this as Completed

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes