Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
After defeating the latex boss, if I return to the Church I'm immediately hit with the final boss. I've tried it via the latex corruption route and the pure route. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is that there for the free version?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm having problem. I can't turn them into monster. I give birth to every dungeon and look for the girls and that didnt work, i masturbate and become corrupt and that didn't work. i became futa it only work the girl in the kitchen, girl that tell you how many girls you save, girl that fucking the boy and that it. is there a trick or i'm missing something. pls tell me.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
some enemy defeats causes the frame rate to drop to like 2 frames this can be fixed by entering a battle again, also some defeats that would lead to a transformation do not and instead give you pregnant and lactation status.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
I'm having problem. I can't turn them into monster. I give birth to every dungeon and look for the girls and that didnt work, i masturbate and become corrupt and that didn't work. i became futa it only work the girl in the kitchen, girl that tell you how many girls you save, girl that fucking the boy and that it. is there a trick or i'm missing something. pls tell me.
As I understand it; you have to submit yourself to the area boss 3 times. Second time takes 10 maidens, the third and final time takes 20 so if you just save about 30 girls you should be good to go. Make a save slot before each boss and get freaky.

Again, too bad you really don't get much for becoming corrupted but it doesn't seem like the boss/corruption scenes are in the gallery so I suppose there is something.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
This game is such a waste i dont even know what to say..
The art is insanely good, but the game itself and all the systems are just pure trash, i wish they did hire me or someone talented for the writing etc. I hate when art gets wasted like this.
yup. the art is really good. but the game its is trash. i hope they fix it

Reactions: KannushiRedbeard

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone know if there are any videos of the scenes from this game?

EDIT: There is actually a gallery that lets you replay the existing scenes in the basement of the church. All the comments I saw before said there wasn't a gallery, but hopefully this helps people out. From what I can tell, the gallery is fully populated even if you don't finish the game, so no save file is necessary.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
This game is such a waste i dont even know what to say..
The art is insanely good, but the game itself and all the systems are just pure trash, i wish they did hire me or someone talented for the writing etc. I hate when art gets wasted like this.
you can join the discord if you want because the creator told me he sucks at writing a story and dialogue but its kinda hard to reach him

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i dont understand how does sanity/lewdness work here? it seems sanity is just hp but no matter what i do the "corruption" always increases whenever you level up so i dont know how this system even works.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
who needs challenge when you can just use standard attack that wipes out just about any enemy in like 1 blow,

literally dont even bother targeting limbs go for the main enemy body instead also magic is uuuuseless here only one you get is dark magic and it does jack shit.

if you said you needed to use easy mode to get pass this game then your just a big fat liar liar pants on fire,

in otherwords combat is really really really bad... whoever said that this combat was better then the original game must have been on some really good shit bruv.

So i still say without a doubt latex dungeon advance still beats this by a mile even if that one is also buggier then a todd howard bethesda game at times it feels like.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes