Runastia

May 11, 2018
So whats new scenewise?
the Raven clones low quality scenes
THe NPC in tentacle area... and 1 more scene i forgot.

STill waiting on the scenes that were supposed to be updated on the update on 7/31/2020...

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
his patreon is banned but he does have a subscribestar page where you can subscribe and get each update when it goes out, for 5€

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
btw op if you could update the download links and remove the patreon link to change it for the subscribestar one, that would be cool

Reactions: bluewolf194

problue

Apr 10, 2020
btw op if you could update the download links and remove the patreon link to change it for the subscribestar one, that would be cool
Op hasn't changed it for a long time. Probably inactive or has abandoned this forum so people usually just post download links.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
he was banned from patreon,
Yeah I know he's in subscribestar since I found them just recently, what I didn't know is that Patreon actually banned them like, definitive ban. Still shows "under review" on his page. That's sad.

Anyways, I agree with you in the OP needing an update, cause he would get many followers back just from this forum.

problue

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah I know he's in subscribestar since I found them just recently, what I didn't know is that Patreon actually banned them like, definitive ban. Still shows "under review" on his page. That's sad.

Anyways, I agree with you in the OP needing an update, cause he would get many followers back just from this forum.
He has been under review several times but the recent one has been under review for some time now. Patreon has a history of updating their policies in order to get rid of content they either don't agree with or believe that it could cause problems in the future.

I'm pretty sure that ZXC didn't create this page since it is a piracy website. But if there is a way to change the OP I think someone other than the guy who made this forum would be unable to change it.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
He has been under review several times but the recent one has been under review for some time now. Patreon has a history of updating their policies in order to get rid of content they either don't agree with or believe that it could cause problems in the future.

I'm pretty sure that ZXC didn't create this page since it is a piracy website. But if there is a way to change the OP I think someone other than the guy who made this forum would be unable to change it.
It's foolish to think that just because it's a piracy forum you can't get followers from it. 90% of the games I'm pledging in Patreon, I found in this forum. I even met the creator on one(And am actually a moderator in their Discord), I don't see the problem with that...And people are gonna pirate it if you're here or if you're not.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
So happy to see starfire in the game after all this time, but I encountered a bug at the "demon" level at the large magic circle where it turns the screen black.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
The avatar in so big when out of combat that it makes it extremely hard to navigate the map on where you are going. They need to scale the avatar down by half or 2/3 of its current size.

Last edited:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
So happy to see starfire in the game after all this time, but I encountered a bug at the "demon" level at the large magic circle where it turns the screen black.
you can get past it by surrendering to demon enemies and it will place you just after the circle, but any scenes related to that event cannot be seen so far. so nothing about the altercation between the elves and the church if you skip the circle.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes