ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Strange, the game does not seem to be encrypted... Why does no one publish the latest versions for patreons anywhere? )

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Strange, the game does not seem to be encrypted... Why does no one publish the latest versions for patreons anywhere? )
Probably because either no one has access, or they don't feel like sharing it with people who don't pay. If you're really that hot for the latest version join ZXC's subscribestar; or just play the free version since it's only one version behind.

FurredDragon

Mar 2, 2020
so...only the latex creatures have the corruption attacks, i cant get any other creature to do them, no matter what.

vxcscvaccd

Jul 13, 2020
Probably because either no one has access, or they don't feel like sharing it with people who don't pay. If you're really that hot for the latest version join ZXC's subscribestar; or just play the free version since it's only one version behind.
It seems like this website doesn't support paypal, and I only have paypal...Why didn't the authors release the game on Patreon ....

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It seems like this website doesn't support paypal, and I only have paypal...Why didn't the authors release the game on Patreon ....
Because of the nature of the game
Forced tentacle and similar are banned from patreon
He try to start again with it but didn't release the game there now

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can gain access to the latest version of the game either from his Subscribestar page , or from his Pixiv Fanbox page . I don't know whether they accept Paypal or not.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
New Update

----------next update plan---------------
enemy attack skill
latex part Japanese version
----------fix---------------
----------new add-------------
all enemy have body part now
add bad end (if your Lewd over 100)
save seedbed girl will have reduce you Lewd
add Love pattern if enemy have lost Scenes
add all boss raven's 3 part corruption Sprites
finish the Church basement

latex-leech (1~4)
starfire (7~14)
npc-Warrior (1~10)
end (4-1)
end (5-1)
end (6-1)
-----------$Sprites----------------
$raven-fallen-tentacles (3)
$raven-fallen-latex-demon (2)
$raven-fallen-tentacles (2)
$raven-fallen-latex-demon (3)
$raven-fallen-bug (3)
$raven-fallen-slime (3)
$raven-fallen-latex-demon (1)
$Raven-walk-alien (3)

-----------download------------
free test

Early test

bigdom93

Feb 28, 2018
has the story been fleshed out at all since the early game? and do transformations stick with you going forward? I've been sitting on this game/s for a few years now been waiting for it to get more fleshed out.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
has the story been fleshed out at all since the early game? and do transformations stick with you going forward? I've been sitting on this game/s for a few years now been waiting for it to get more fleshed out.
Yes it has but there's still a lot of content missing or unaccessible due to bugs (notably the bee cave entrance). Also the transformations do stick with you (altho some override others if you have multiple on you at the same time, eg big beasts and latex ball).
I'm surprised how slow the development is, given the fact that the story and events are the same from the original game.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes