SyrupGalaxy

Sep 5, 2020
Am i doing something wrong cause i load up the game and its stuck on the loading screen and nothing happens? Does the loading take a long time for you guys too?

Aug 11, 2020
----------next update plan---------------
enemy attack skill
latex part Japanese version
----------fix---------------
----------new add-------------
all enemy have body part now
add bad end (if your Lewd over 100)
save seedbed girl will have reduce you Lewd
add Love pattern if enemy have lost Scenes
add all boss raven's 3 part corruption Sprites
finish the Church basement

latex-leech (1~4)
starfire (7~14)
npc-Warrior (1~10)
end (4-1)
end (5-1)
end (6-1)
Does that mean the game will finally get some endings now? Great
Also, since this is basically some form of remake (right?), does anyone know how many endings there are/will be?

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Link to the free test:

Im not really sure what changed from the last version though.

Last edited:

lonlyotter

Aug 6, 2018
i got at the end of the latex part the message "japanese part not finished" and cant go on.
it the portal behind the first end boss.

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
i got at the end of the latex part the message "japanese part not finished" and cant go on.
it the portal behind the first end boss.

Stupid question: Are you playing in the japanese version? English version has more content right now.

lonlyotter

Aug 6, 2018
i dont know how the error appears, i took the latest version from the one 2 or 3 comments before. All Texts are in english, but when i try to leave the first boss i got the message. i reseted to the latest version thats on on begin of this thread and now it works. But with out the content of the latest free test. I think i wait till the next is stable at the front. ^^

There are no stupid questions. Just Questions where some guys are to proud to ask them.
Thanks for the help btw.

D

Deleted member 3035137

Whats the latest vr and can someone post a link to it ?
Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

SyrupGalaxy

Sep 5, 2020
Alright next question
so is there a way make the tits bigger? cause i think i saw in a screen show where it was bigger and like one of the moves is a nipple fuck but i could never get it to activate so how does that work?

Cedric Goodwin

Dec 29, 2020
so is there a way make the tits bigger? cause i think i saw in a screen show where it was bigger and like one of the moves is a nipple fuck but i could never get it to activate so how does that work?
If I remember correctly, in this game you can only enlarge Raven's tits through pregnancy. But I haven't played this game in a while so I might be wrong.

Reactions: iluvcrucible<333
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes