felix1311

Aug 30, 2018
Is there any scene after the alien boss? I defeated it but it just dies abruptly, after which I have no idea where to go or what to do. Any help?

Pyrobladeich

Feb 1, 2021
So... does anyone know how to get rid of the corruption?

As my Raven is now she is permanently stuck with 1HP for all of her body parts and the priestess at the church only purifies the transformations and not the corruption as she says she does.
Same issue

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Started a new game. Immediately I go to end of the game where the priestess is gone and I'm fighting some sort of boss and going to my home?
Don't worry about that. You can start it from the beginning after the end.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Is there any scene after the alien boss? I defeated it but it just dies abruptly, after which I have no idea where to go or what to do. Any help?
There're some stairs to the right of the boss, but I can't access them for some reason. If you lose the fight and get all the transformation stages you'll end up on the other side and if you go back you get to the bottom of those stairs again. But I haven't found way to progress further either.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
There're some stairs to the right of the boss, but I can't access them for some reason. If you lose the fight and get all the transformation stages you'll end up on the other side and if you go back you get to the bottom of those stairs again. But I haven't found way to progress further either.
It isn't done yet I believe.

May 2, 2017
I'm really into what this game is about, and I admit I haven't played it in a while so it may have improved without me knowing, but holy shit, it really has some problems when it comes to "Explaining what's happening in the game, where to go, and what to do to the player". If it's gonna get sold for real genuine money, then it really needs a once-over beforehand so that the systems stories, and just the general content of the game isn't so confusing and opaque.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
I'm really into what this game is about, and I admit I haven't played it in a while so it may have improved without me knowing, but holy shit, it really has some problems when it comes to "Explaining what's happening in the game, where to go, and what to do to the player". If it's gonna get sold for real genuine money, then it really needs a once-over beforehand so that the systems stories, and just the general content of the game isn't so confusing and opaque.
The original game is more of a showcase and less of a game tbh, try playing the advance version if you're interested in a more shaped story.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What is that Intro though? xD Iam so confused.

First I am a Blob of Latex capturing Girls and then I play as raven which talks to a nun. After that a hard cut, I seem to enter the church again and fight a Boss. Defeating the Boss tells me that the Latex World disintegrates and I move back to the real world only to see the teen titans in latex form. After that I am back in the church......wtf.

Is my version bugged and the event in the beginning is meant to play later?

Edit: Ah yes and what is the free DLC? I downloaded it but it was corrupt and i dont see any information on what this is about.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
im surprised this game is still buggy as hell turned in some maidens and now i cant get anymore lol im surprised its been released in this state not to mention the intro makes no sense

Apr 28, 2018
Man the picture of the main character on the right side of the game is really annoying and because that's the direction you take your character through most areas and I keep knocking into enemies because I can't see them... Why is there no setting to disable this shit? Sorry but it's very annoying.

I don't know why some RPG game developers do this.

Besides that it's a great game just PLEASE make a setting that disables the picture of her on the screen... PLEASE!

shadow_ascendant

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah the latest version has a gamebreaking bug in it where it sets your hp to 1 on everything and it's really random how and when it happens.

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
Is there anything to do with the nun boy who says "Oh no! I'm late for my appointment..." and walks off?

Apr 15, 2020
Is there anything to do with the nun boy who says "Oh no! I'm late for my appointment..." and walks off?
there's a few things. after you talk to him walk to the right side of the church and youll see rooms. choose the middle one with the nun and itll ask you if you wanna look through the door. do that and youll get a scene. if you give that nun a cock then the third scene with her and the femboy nun will be her fucking him.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes