Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Huh, I've got the weirdest issue. For some reason the game window is really low brightness with my monitor in hdr mode. Apparently this is a problem with rpgmv itself:
Anyone know a way to toggle this in game?

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
since it does not hurt to ask and "Tentacle Sim, Tentaclesim,Sim Tentacle, SimTentacle" do not provide me results does anyone have the uncensored version of Sim Tentacle?

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
From what I can tell, there's been about 4 updates for the game since the last update to this page. Bug fix/error fix updates. Though it would be nice if we could get given those updates to ensure we don't run into errors already fixed.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
So are we going to get new update soon or this game not Going to release one and I hope there will good update not like before when we get just 1 or 2 new content every like six months

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
So are we going to get new update soon or this game not Going to release one and I hope there will good update not like before when we get just 1 or 2 new content every like six months
I think ZXC is currently working on making sure the current stuff is running without issues and with as few bugs as possible. Also, they have to do the art for it as well which will take time. Not to mention RPGM isn't always the easiest to work with. And since it's MV instead of VXA, they have had to learn Javascript to do advanced stuff so there may be delays due to that. So it's safe to be patient.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think ZXC is currently working on making sure the current stuff is running without issues and with as few bugs as possible. Also, they have to do the art for it as well which will take time. Not to mention RPGM isn't always the easiest to work with. And since it's MV instead of VXA, they have had to learn Javascript to do advanced stuff so there may be delays due to that. So it's safe to be patient.
Well, they've been working in MV for over 2 years (on this game specifically), so they've had plenty of time to get used to using it and learning javascript to code in it.

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
Well, they've been working in MV for over 2 years (on this game specifically), so they've had plenty of time to get used to using it and learning javascript to code in it.
I've been working with VB.net for about a year and that's far simpler than javascript and even I'm not fully used to it. And I'm not trying to balance all the other things ZXC is balancing. ZXC is making 2 games currently, doing a monthly ero comic and also does requests and commissions as well.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes