Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
Thanks ZXC! That location was driving me nuts! If I had just been patient, I probably would have gotten it... eventually. Now, the last issue that I have is the femboy nun. I have looked all around the village and I can't find him. Do I have to find him in the wild or am I just blind?

Reactions: dajj

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
keep doing your thing guys, really not any rpgmaker games quite like this around that have such a wide range of transformation content, be it most of it is catered towards tentacles and latex or bdsm stuff but it's really great regardless of the main focus of fetishes, hell you could put any weird fetish just about in this and i would still praise the work and play it.

Reactions: zxc338093 and Grimi

sassosso

May 21, 2019
This game angers me. It has such a cool theme, such good art and such an amazing core concept... and then everything else is a disaster. The design and programming of this game are atrocious, the writing is laughable and in general it's a glitchy mess.

It could have been so much more than it is were it made by a competent game developer, it's so frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
So, I recently checked his . As far as I can see, there's a new free test. Tried it out, and it's pretty much an overhaul in my opinion. The download link is in this , which leads to this link:

Check it out guys.

zxc338093

Aug 2, 2019
This game angers me. It has such a cool theme, such good art and such an amazing core concept... and then everything else is a disaster. The design and programming of this game are atrocious, the writing is laughable and in general it's a glitchy mess.

It could have been so much more than it is were it made by a competent game developer, it's so frustrating
yeh made a game is harder than drawing
i will let people use my art and file adjust this game
like vh01

Reactions: Ghoulbarn

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Too many downloads prevents from using GDrive link? Any change of a re post with another service?
Resolved. The link today has worked. Thanks to whoever fixed the issue.

Last edited:

icelandia

May 28, 2018
In retrospective, I'm frustrated like many other people here - because it's such a niche concept with actually good art and I'd like to just enjoy it without all the technical spaghetti falling from the game's pockets.
At this rate I might end up looking into the code just to see if I can fix anything.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes