Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok seriously make ravens body gone form the right side of the screen with ehr in the way i cant see what is in the right side of the screen

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do I get the 20 girls for the first boss? I wanna level up my corruption :(
If you talk to the boss again you should be put onto a town map where you can catch and corrupt some random girls, that'll count for the corruption scene. You just need to corrupt the girls that spawn in and exit the map on the far side.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I appreciate the art, but if you can't even make a changelog I don't see the point in even sharing an update unless it's extremely clear from the getgo what was done since the last patch

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I appreciate the art, but if you can't even make a changelog I don't see the point in even sharing an update unless it's extremely clear from the getgo what was done since the last patch
Since the creator of the game isn't around here a real changelog could be a problem
But you always can look into the pictures folder an sort them by date. There you can clearly see what's added
For now I guess it was the second zone

Reactions: anime66

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
Since the creator of the game isn't around here a real changelog could be a problem
But you always can look into the pictures folder an sort them by date. There you can clearly see what's added
For now I guess it was the second zone

cuz im a nosy shit.... what happened? why isnt he allowed here??

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
cuz im a nosy shit.... what happened? why isnt he allowed here??
Unless I missed something, nothing's preventing him from being here, he's just not on this forum. That and since English isn't his strong suit, it may be difficult for him to participate on an english forum.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes