RPGM Lattice SOS! ~Happening&Panic~

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Lelie was a great game, shame that i was taken down from the latest update, but kagura games is working on that, i hope it does well for the creator.
Don't know if you've heard, but I've got good news! has recently been released by Kagura Games. Now to just hope that it sells well and they decide to pick up this game as well.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Don't know if you've heard, but I've got good news! has recently been released by Kagura Games. Now to just hope that it sells well and they decide to pick up this game as well.
or there lastest game that is in development. I bought that copy of it from kagura store, its good game

Reactions: James Eveleth

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Can you develop the girl's nipples like in Lelie Navigation? I really liked that feature and I am searching for more games where you can make the heroine's nipples really big

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'll post when I actually start it just to give you guys an update.
Right now I am like 70% translating Head Shop Kasai's Semen addiction.
Also I am helping another member translate Reimu get brainwashed by Kei Kei Kei Loan. So it should be too much longer. Probably a week.
Thanks in advance.. As I said before I have played this game before partially translated and liked it a lot. It will be among my favorite games once translated and I really appreciate you making the effort.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks in advance.. As I said before I have played this game before partially translated and liked it a lot. It will be among my favorite games once translated and I really appreciate you making the effort.
Good new for everyone here I will be started this soon...

My latest game is done

Also the other game Semen Addiction was awkwardly enough also being translated by someone else. So I am in talks with them to hand it off to them/collab with them. well see.

But basically that only leave this game and Reimu, a game I am working on with someone else as a collab.

I've done a preliminary check of all the dialogue and game files and its rather messy. Game is coded in such a way where there is a lot of copy and pasted dialogue :HideThePain: The pain will be immense but I really do like this game so I will start it. I will only really know the scope till I start, and who know maybe a bunch of stuff is unused. But anyways I will be posting updates here and in my discord for this going forward.