Fan Art Laura: Lustful Secrets: Fan Art

redle

Apr 12, 2017
============================== People ==========================
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
============================== Locations ==========================

Last edited:
Reactions: sharlotte

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Finally.I was waiting for this group. Suggestions on characters?
Not sure what you mean by suggestions. If you mean how to make them/assets used, I've already posted what I've figured out or guessed. 2nd post.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Anyone happen to know any more info about the characters? just played the game and love to know more so I could make some fanart, as I love the netorare in the game and want to make my over fanart of it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
What do you want to know?
The extra morphs on Laura & Emma, but if the base model is correct to start with? Wish all the info for all of them was there and confirmed lol. Seems it was all posted 2017 but never been updated, which is a shame.... I love making netorare fanart and if the game has that content its a bonus for me. Posted netorare fanart in fanart pages for games that don't have it normally and well the response is so mixed lol... Any help would be muchly appreciated, once I know for sure then I'd share the final duf I'd make so its easier for others to enjoy making cool art of this great game!
That Christmas special was what got me hooked! Short sharp and just full of netorare!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The extra morphs on Laura & Emma, but if the base model is correct to start with? Wish all the info for all of them was there and confirmed lol. Seems it was all posted 2017 but never been updated, which is a shame.... I love making netorare fanart and if the game has that content its a bonus for me. Posted netorare fanart in fanart pages for games that don't have it normally and well the response is so mixed lol... Any help would be muchly appreciated, once I know for sure then I'd share the final duf I'd make so its easier for others to enjoy making cool art of this great game!
That Christmas special was what got me hooked! Short sharp and just full of netorare!
Still I don't get it. You want to know what models Dev pick to create characters right?