dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Having played for a little bit:

Scenes with men happen anyway, the story treats them as having happened but you just don't see them. I don't know if any are mandatory for the main story. As for the optional ones the only way to avoid them is to hit Alt+F4 after realizing that you headed for one of them and not initiate them after reloading your save.

It's Machine translated so it's naturally awful and you have to do a lot of work yourself to figure out whatever the hell is being said. It's playable if you have the patience. I'm not sure I do. Maybe if someone else who is also here just for the yuri reports that it's really good despite the script and that there are indeed no mandatory scenes with guys in the main story.
Aren't they all skippable? This message usually pops up before any H-Scene. Unless you mean the event itself being completely avoidable entirely in which case yeah I don't think you can't really do much about that.

1689105068214.png

Last edited:

ChloeRawr

Nov 11, 2021
It's funnier to me that not liking dysfunctional translation makes you an "MTL hater" rather than a normal person. There are so many RPGM games on this site that might as well still be in Japanese. As for "MTL making money", it would be terrible if something this low effort was substantially profitable on top of that. Doubt it makes less than it's worth, though.
A "normal person" doesn't just post complaints on the internet and whine, no offence. I get most MTL translations are bad but you also have to realize majority of the games will never get Westernized, if MTL really is an issue for you then I think it's about time to stop wasting time commenting on threads and learn Japanese. GPT 3.5 is one of the better if not best translators for games such as this where you can fully understand the story with no issues.

Keep up the great work Dazedanon really are enjoying the games you're translating.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Aren't they all skippable? This message usually pops up before any H-Scene. Unless you mean the event itself being completely avoidable entirely in which case yeah I don't think you can really do much about that.

View attachment 2762101
I don't know what you mean exactly so I'll describe what happens again in detail.

Optional sex scenes seem to be marked by heart icons above NPC heads or whatever else you're interacting with. Before you interact with it, there is no way to know what the content of the scene is. Before the scene starts you're shown this black screen with a choice to see the scene or not. Even if you refuse the scene, the visuals and text are skipped but the story still treats the scene as having actually happened regardless. It's clear by the reactions and dialogue that it happened.

So if you really want a scene to not happen at all you have to:
1. Start the scene a first time anyway because most of the time there is no way to know if the scene has what you want to avoid or not.
2. Hit alt+f4 as soon as you realize the scene does indeed have what you don't want.
3. Reload your save.
4. Avoid triggering that scene entirely.

I don't know if the main story treats sex scenes the same way. If it does, such scenes are actually unavoidable. I don't know if there are any mandatory scenes with guys in the main story.

There. Everything in way too much detail.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't know what you mean exactly so I'll describe what happens again in detail.

Optional sex scenes seem to be marked by heart icons above NPC heads or whatever else you're interacting with. Before you interact with it, there is no way to know what the content of the scene is. Before the scene starts you're shown this black screen with a choice to see the scene or not. Even if you refuse the scene, the visuals and text are skipped but the story still treats the scene as having actually happened regardless. It's clear by the reactions and dialogue that it happened.

1. Start the scene a first time anyway because most of the time there is no way to know if the scene has what you want to avoid or not.
2. Hit alt+f4 as soon as you realize the scene does indeed have what you don't want.
3. Reload your save.

I don't know if the main story treats sex scenes the same way. If it does, such scenes are actually unavoidable. I don't know if there are any mandatory scenes with guys in the main story.

Okay yeah I see what you mean. So the main issue is that it impacts the story itself regardless. Makes sense I get where you are coming from.

Jun 6, 2022

3. Reload your save.

Disappointing, I haven't played it yet but I was looking forward to it, but if the scenes are not really avoidable it's not for me, I think I won't eat a good yuri game today.

thanks for telling us about it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Disappointing, I haven't played it yet but I was looking forward to it, but if the scenes are not really avoidable it's not for me, I think I won't eat a good yuri game today.

thanks for telling us about it.
I'll most likely give it a go and see if at least the main story is free of such stuff, I'll let you know once I did so. Might be a while tho until I get to it.

Gundroog

Sep 4, 2021
A "normal person" doesn't just post complaints on the internet and whine, no offence. I get most MTL translations are bad but you also have to realize majority of the games will never get Westernized, if MTL really is an issue for you then I think it's about time to stop wasting time commenting on threads and learn Japanese. GPT 3.5 is one of the better if not best translators for games such as this where you can fully understand the story with no issues.

Keep up the great work Dazedanon really are enjoying the games you're translating.
Yeah I get it, the general reasoning seems to be, we would rather eat shit than have nothing, good for yall I guess (y)

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
на сайте разработчика есть уже версия 1.05 с из правлениями может стоит её залить сюда

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Afaik the only male character is ryvan who gets coupled with rebecca, the main heroines are into yuri while the side-characters are mainly hetero. Still, the hetero scenes with major characters are only rebecca and ryvan, some futa thrown in as well.

I think yuri lovers can enjoy this game without worrying too much

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Afaik the only male character is ryvan who gets coupled with rebecca, the main heroines are into yuri while the side-characters are mainly hetero. Still, the hetero scenes with major characters are only rebecca and ryvan, some futa thrown in as well.

I think yuri lovers can enjoy this game without worrying too much
Thank you for the information (y) , so the actual yuri romances between the main heroines aren't touched by the m/f scenes but that is only with the rest of the cast? If so that's fair enough since I don't really care too much if those scenes happened story wise, as long as I don't have to watch them.

Edit: Though it looks as if the main character might actually be turned into a futa at some point, going by the screenshots? So for people who are appalled by futa content that might perhaps still be something to consider.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Thank you for the information (y) , so the actual yuri romances between the main heroines aren't touched by the m/f scenes but that is only with the rest of the cast? If so that's fair enough since I don't really care too much if those scenes happened story wise, as long as I don't have to watch them.

Edit: Though it looks as if the main character might actually be turned into a futa at some point, going by the screenshots? So for people who are appalled by futa content that might perhaps still be something to consider.
Yes there are zero man involved in the main yuri couples so dont worry. The hetero only goes for side characters and theres barley anything worth mentioning. The MC gets turned into a futa through magic but its only a temporary thing.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes there are zero man involved in the main yuri couples so dont worry. The hetero only goes for side characters and theres barley anything worth mentioning. The MC gets turned into a futa through magic but its only a temporary thing.
Can't say anything against that & I even like futa stuff so having some of that is more a plus than anything, personally, of course. Is the futa transformation something the player can do at will or is that more of a "1" time thing (as in it happens at some point but isn't repeatable)

Reactions: StormXP

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Kinda funny that they just introduced typical male characters and tropes from your female lead H games(creepy rich old man, creepy stalker, shy childhood friend, FMC waiting for her childhood friend/lover to come back) and just subvert your expectations about them.

Anyway, good game, tried it before with MTL, will play it again.

Reactions: icollectsouls
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes