danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
bruh, go translate the game yourself or pay someone to do it then. In the meantime having an MTL that is substantially better then the old MTL's were is a big win for those of us who can't speak japanese.
Pretty sure the "old" MTL set-up with Textractor or some other text hooker and TA still produce better stuff than Chat GPT, with some knowledge. If you use multiple translations with the ability to look up words, you can piece just about anything together, whereas Chat GPT still spits out incomprehensible or unrelated nonsense on occasion. They're also a lot safer, seeing how they won't accidentally edit something that will break the game. More work, but also more reliable, if you can get a hook.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: himomo

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Pretty sure the "old" MTL set-up with Textractor or some other text hooker and TA still produce better stuff than Chat GPT, with some knowledge. If you use multiple translations with the ability to look up words, you can piece just about anything together, whereas Chat GPT still spits out incomprehensible or unrelated nonsense on occasion. They're also a lot safer, seeing how they won't accidentally edit something that will break the game. More work, but also more reliable, if you can get a hook.
You should do a comparison to prove your point. You conveniently leave out how the translation itself is usually complete gibberish you have to piece together yourself, how theres a few seconds delay for every translation, and how hooks don't even hook all the text properly half the time.

I know exactly what setup you are talking about and I always avoided it because its more for learning Japanese vs actually enjoying a game.

Jun 6, 2022
I can't help but browse and look for a save for the gallery and well according to the gallery it seems to be this is a actually a futa game not a yuri, I only see 3-4 lesbian scene (and only one of them was from the "main couple") the rest is het and futa.

well a pity for me but thank goodness I didn't waste my time playing this, of the save in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Laura of Zero Moon [v1.0.0] [piyokogundan]

Original Size: 2.07GB
Compressed Size: ~950MB

Win:
| | |

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I take it back this game isn't all that gay.
I mean it's very gay, but it's also kinda cute and sex-positive instead of dark and corrupt and blech.
That's a change of pace. I'd like to have more of these.
It's also very pretty, don't see this kind of effects and polish on RPGM often.
Neato~

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
"Story revolves around Laura, a village girl waiting for her friend/lover Lunaroa." doesnt this mean NTR or so?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes