RPGM Laura's alien caverns [v0.0.04] [Twisted Stone Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
55PUCo.png

Overview:
Our heroin Laura, has found herself stranded on an alien world in the early stages of human colonization. To get back home she must adventure through alien forests and cave systems, to make her way to a potential salvation. She soon discovers the atmosphere makes all people and creatures on thins planet behave strangely...
Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Twisted Stone Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ss-4.png ss-3.png ss-1.png ss-2.png

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I thought I would give this a try. After a decent start, I am forced to another planet. I was interested in playing the starting area, but ok. So, the new world begins with an RPG maker logic free maze, yuck. Made it through that and had an interesting evening with the old man. Off to a new maze that now slows you for half of your time there. Eventually there is a locked door and no apparent way to get through. No problem, you just need to walk all over the slow down maze while constantly fighting off irritating mobs that will re-spawn infinity and hopefully figure out how to trigger the door. After making several laps between the gated entry point and the locked door, I realized that this developer is either the last person to ever discover RPG maker, or someone that has played RPG maker games and knows what the most irritating things are in these games. I'll assume that no one would try to make a game in an engine that they have never seen before, so that means that they deliberately made the game this irritating and it is only the second release. Everyone should run from this game now and maybe take a peek back next year. As someone that usually enjoys RPG maker games, I have one thing to say about the beginning of this one...Byeeee.