Unity Abandoned Lazy Jinni's Cupid Work [Chp.1] [AtomicGirl]

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'm stuck again. Sorry. This is what I have in the inventory. I can't get any further in the hive because only bees come to the queen :(
Grab the coat hanger from the basement? where the yellow paint is, think that is where I got it from anyway, then use the pliers on the coat hanger and it should give you some bee like antenna, which I guess complete the outfit.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Grab the coat hanger from the basement? where the yellow paint is, think that is where I got it from anyway, then use the pliers on the coat hanger and it should give you some bee like antenna, which I guess complete the outfit.
There is no coat hanger. And for the boiler room I need the key.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
There is no coat hanger. And for the boiler room I need the key.
Yes there is in the room you got the pliers from, the coat hanger is a bit to the bottom and right of the bin they were sat on, nearly at the bottom right corner of the image, it is sat on one of the cardboard boxes there, you can only see about half of the coat hanger though.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Hmm, you must have picked up the coat hanger or it is glitched for some reason. Here is what I see when I go there for the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I'm missing a whole piece on the right side.Unfortunately, that's the end of the game for me.
Thank you very much for your help (y)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Looks like I'm missing a whole piece on the right side.Unfortunately, that's the end of the game for me.
Thank you very much for your help (y)
Hmm, odd, your screen shot shows the same place the hanger is on mine, just empty, try a new game maybe and see if that works? Or try re downloading the game and see if that fixes it, your download could have been mixed up and not updated maybe.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Hmm, odd, your screen shot shows the same place the hanger is on mine, just empty, try a new game maybe and see if that works? Or try re downloading the game and see if that fixes it, your download could have been mixed up and not updated maybe.
I have started a new game several times but nothing has changed. Then I deleted all the files and re-downloaded, installed and restarted. Unfortunately, that didn't help either.

I also deleted the hidden files of the game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have started a new game several times but nothing has changed. Then I deleted all the files and re-downloaded, installed and restarted. Unfortunately, that didn't help either.

I also deleted the hidden files of the game.
It's a problem relative to your screen size. I've got exactly the same problem.

Apparently the game expects a 16/9 screen resolution only. If your current screen resolution is 16/10 (or any other "wrong" resolution), you can't reach the designed item (and you can't pass the second valves puzzle i.e. impossible to reach the big red button on the right).

The only solution (as there are no possibility to change the game screen resolution in its option) is to modify directly the concerned data in the Windows Registry.

Caution: modifying the Windows Registry is extremely dangerous, if you don't know exactly what you are doing and if you don't process very carefully. You've been warned.

If you still decide to process, here are the needed infos:

- Key concerned in the Windows Registry:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\GBGenie"

- 3 values concerned for this key:
. "Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from 1 to 3 (i.e. windowed)
. "Screenmanager Resolution Height_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from its current value (your screen height) to 768 (for instance)
. "Screenmanager Resolution Width_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from its current value (your screen width) to 1366 (for instance).

See capture: capture1.png

The game screen is now (probably) smaller, but at least you should now be able to "see all the game": capture.jpg

*** EDIT ***

Assuming you are using Windows, of course.

Last edited:

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
It's a problem relative to your screen size. I've got exactly the same problem.

Apparently the game expects a 16/9 screen resolution only. If your current screen resolution is 16/10 (or any other "wrong" resolution), you can't reach the designed item (and you can't pass the second valves puzzle i.e. impossible to reach the big red button on the right).

The only solution (as there are no possibility to change the game screen resolution in its option) is to modify directly the concerned data in the Windows Registry.

Caution: modifying the Windows Registry is extremely dangerous, if you don't know exactly what you are doing and if you don't process very carefully. You've been warned.

If you still decide to process, here are the needed infos:

- Key concerned in the Windows Registry:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\GBGenie"

- 3 values concerned for this key:
. "Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from 1 to 3 (i.e. windowed)
. "Screenmanager Resolution Height_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from its current value (your screen height) to 768 (for instance)
. "Screenmanager Resolution Width_hxxxxxxxxxx": set it from its current value (your screen width) to 1366 (for instance).

See capture: View attachment 2215436

The game screen is now (probably) smaller, but at least you should now be able to "see all the game": View attachment 2215441

*** EDIT ***

Assuming you are using Windows, of course.
I only had to change the height and width of the screen in the system. Now it works.
Thank you very much for your help. Without your advice I would not have come up with this idea.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I only had to change the height and width of the screen in the system. Now it works.
Thank you very much for your help. Without your advice I would not have come up with this idea.
I'm glad you've solved your problem.

And changing your own screen resolution is indeed a smarter and simpler solution (if you don't mind to do it).

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I'm glad you've solved your problem.

And changing your own screen resolution is indeed a smarter and simpler solution (if you don't mind to do it).
You threw me the ball and all I had to do was sink it the easy way.;)(y)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can you help me?
It's simpler that it looks like, in fact.

As indicated into the manual, you just need to find the 3 valves involved into heating the classroom 2-1:
- start from Class 2-1,
- follow the pipes,
- on an intersection, look at the very small arrows to know where the vapor (heat) comes from (i.e. don't follow the arrows),
- once you've found the 3 valves involved, just open them.
(and don't forget to press the big red button).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FallingDown90