Collection - Video - Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HeroicSteve

One of the best animators. The quality and detail is top tier. Only problem is too many duplicates. Haven't seen everything but I don't remember watching any animation when the dude actually comes :(
    Thanks for the awesome upload
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LewdKitten98

I like his style, with or without the support of roses he still does it because it is his passion. In the beginning, he did it for free and then there were supporters who gave him money, he still shares almost everything for free. The quality goes without saying, the right romantic style that I like, true lovemaking including sex and love. I love the stuff this guy does, and I bet everyone else does too. And now when people support him enthusiastically, the frequency of him releasing new videos is increasing. There is nothing better than when your hobby becomes a job to make money. That's the motivation for him to make more quality videos. I hope he's not overworked because he's working the exact opposite of his name right now. It is our wish to accompany this guy for a long time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Wooper33

Very realistic graphics, moves and poses. Smooth, gentle, erotic, non-aggressive. It's just right. Very enjoyable. The best 3D stuff I've seen so far. Big thanks to Lazy Procrastinator for his talent and work, and thanks to the poster!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ILoveWorkout

I feel blessed to stumble on this post. As someone who played older Final Fantasy games, I am glad to see that there is an animation for them. Audio and animations are magnificent. And the download links are still active and fast. Thanks thesuperfatcat! ᕙ༼=ݓ益ݓ=༽ᕗ
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ptnem

Great 1080p60 !!
    Beautiful graphics; characters are very similar to original characters.
    Animation is smooth.
    Scenes are realistic.
    You ca find girls (and secondary) of Final Fantasy'recent release (FFVX and FF VII Remake).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

swe920

Some of the best i've ever seen, and i've seen alot at this point, god damn this is well made! and with so many great characters, that is rarely used for these. The demon girl is probably one of the hottest i've seen ever especially.