VN Ren'Py League of Slaves [v1.0] [Roaking]

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Where is the inventory?
The box next to the beds.

I wouldn't really bother, though, as there's so little content it's just not worth it.

All the files are 3 years old. If he was going to continue on with it, I would think he would have by now.

Frankly, this shouldn't even be here. It's a total waste of time.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
That's the cheats.

Abandoned tag then?
Once you buy a Tome, it appears in the box.

Even putting the Abandoned tag on it is a waste of time. The whole thing needs to be deleted.
If you got Jinx naked at the first of the game, you've seen the entire "game" without all the grinding that takes you nowhere.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If People want a complete and decent League based H-Game, look up Noxian Nights, it's the very first game added after the server change back in 2016. Unsure of what the actual first game was but that data is long gone so now, Noxian Nights is the first game posted on F95.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
there is a few complete ones already. noxian nights and the wind disciple are good specially the second one janna after leaving the zaun orphanate.
wait wait, noxian nights. i was literally unaware of that iv played that its actually a decent game rather enjoyed it. im sure that's cause i have never played nor gotten into lol, just hate moba games. So the characters from that game i take it are from lol? if thats the case then thats interesting to know as when i played it i was completely oblivious.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
tags: " 2DCG Spanking Cosplay "
that is way too few tags
is the protagonst male or female? from the description the slaves are girls so this is either hetro or lesbian but we do not know without tags
is there any sex in this at all?
are the slaves for personal use or do you whore them out?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v1.0 is actually more like v0.1
Horribly grindy, you can (and absolutely should) cheat to skip all the grind. The code Riften (case sensitive) gives you 1000 money per use.

Game barely has any content. You only got 1 slave thus far, Jinx. Her content is. You get 1 single scene of spanking her. You can change her outfit to a couple of dresses. You can make her wear embarassing underwear, no underwear, or cursed (irremoveable) underwear with a vibrator inside.
There is no real indication of whether MC is male or female.

On the plus side the art is great