• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown [v1.51] [Makura Cover Soft]

1. 1.00 star(s)

chiara2chiaretti2

One of the best game until act 3. I really loved it!
    After that, the MC becames more and more an idiot, a puppet without backbone, a delusional moron.
    The story, from interesting and amazing, becames disappointing.
    Wast of time
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DawnCry

If we don't talk about sex scenes then this game is a solid 4 star game.

First of all let me explain why I say "if we don't talk about sex scenes", mainly because the game doesn't reward the player enough, overall it's a long game of fight and conquest however you will get at most 1 sex scene with your favourite girl and that's it, but in the harem the same girl will get 4 or 5 scenes and with the enemy 6 or 7, even a pregnant event!.

So... on that aspect the game treats the MC as shit, even more while the enemy has harems and even the king you can only get one girl. Even more it would have been funny that the enemy had a few female generals. But that's just part of my wishes.

But let's leave it aside and consider the aspects of the game shall we? let's start with the bad ones:

1º The AI: It's annoying how bad it is, the game overall we could divide it into prologue, first act, second act and final act.

In the prologue we just have to conquer a city with our units, easy enough and it's adecuate.

But when we get to the first act we start to find out it's problems, mainly the enemy doesn't have enough units and it doesn't even know how to attack, those heavy knights won't assault you at all and rather are playing a defensive battle. This is were we start to see that the game has issues, overall you can do many things to solve it and make it better, but the main two that would be very easy is to increase the number of units they have and mobilize them to have a few defend and the rest group to attack, same as it happens with Hippia in act 2.

Overall act one is too easy and there is no action from the AI towards you, in fact in my playthrough it only attacked places were there was no units or sometimes when I suddenly conquered a place and they were moving towards it, that's all.

But when we get to act 2 we find even more problems, first we have the same issue, not enough enemies to be even a tiny challenge, Overall the only tactic that Hippia has in the act is to mobilize to the village in front of the fort with as many units as possible and then attack, that's it, but ironically the game has prepared more places in which the enemy could advance but never used them:

1º The cave, we as a player can unlock the passage from Hippia territory and can't from ours, quite ironic that the Hippia didn't even bother to do a surprise attack from there, in fact it is said in act one that it could be unlocked from Hippia's side.

2º North castle, there is a hidden passage in that zone that connects with Hestia territory, another good place to do a surprise attack.

Overall in platinum/black difficulty I would have expected that they used them to invade, but it never happened. If you increased the number of units so that the enemy could get 15 units as the main force attack, and 2 side armies of 10 units that invaded through the hidden passages the game would have been more interesting as a strategy one.

There are many ways to make a simple AI more challenging and these are just a few, overall having to divide the army and focus on multiple fronts would have been appreciated by players like me.

Then we have the act 3 that only exists to give a bit of fan service, it's a wasted effort, if the developer didn't make it and focused on act 2 to add a few monster forces it would have had the same event, even more seeing the cg's he could have just added a goblin army that appears in our territory.

Overall the AI and the lack of sex scenes for the MC is what gives me a penalty to the rating.

However there are quite a few wasted opportunities to be a more challenging game:

1º We get to meet Kasim quite early into the game, in act one, however an enemy spy that wants to get the girls don't truly try anything until act 2, at the very least he should take a few different acts depending on the faction, trying to seduce Leane and make her fall in love with him in act one or Seria in the other 2 factions would have been something that I would have liked to deal with and prevent.

2º Low loyalty generals should decide their own actions, so that it is important to use them and mobilize them. Even more low loyalty girls would create opportunities to be captured.

3º Captured heroines should be moved gradually deeper into enemy territory so it's harder to rescue them.

4º The enemy should be able to do strategies to try to capture a girl.

Overall it's a nice strategy game, but it doesnt reach it's full potential, if you play it you can enjoy it, but it lacks challenge after you learn how the game works.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DarkAnubisDK

I loved this game right up untill act 3. now i really feel like i just WASTED all thoes hours. Only to find out that my WEAK ASS protagonist, is just going to stand by and watch, while some prick fucks all the girls he loves and fucks over the country anyways.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

odino

game is great but its ending is very bad and MC is kinda a robot without feeling
    if he got some courage in act3 and started defending girls that loved him its made it a perfect game but sadly game end while MC still is a loser
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Dark Witch Violet

- Story is good 8/10
    - Combat system 4/10
    - High quality CGS 9/10

What made me give 2 stars?
    - The time in the game is fucking fast jesus christ, you can't do anything it seems like 1 second in real life is 10days there so it's really upset me sincec i enjoy going slowly and have time to think
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Zakkuri

I don't mind that it's NTR, and my rating isn't about that. In fact, I think the people that rate it so low because it's NTR are degenerate.

But, I gotta say, this game isn't good at all. Not only are tons of the H scenes just reused over and over, but the combat is bad. Really bad. You'll hear people say it's difficult, but that is only because it has a whole bunch of rules that it doesn't explain. Certain classes are counters to other classes. How do you figure out what's counter to what, you ask? Trial and error. That would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that there are SO MANY classes. You don't know what abilities do or what they even cost. Literally, the only real way to progress is to build a whole bunch of military upgrade buildings and keep upgrading your units. This involves sitting around waiting. Great game.

Sengoku Rance doesn't have this problem. There's a very clear role of every class in that game, with abilities being the thing that separates character from character. But when you randomly learn abilities and have no way to distinguish what each character will get, or what classes they can even unlock, how can you be expected to plan ANYTHING in this game? And it's supposed to be strategy, lol.

Not only that, but the game takes its time. Travelling from area to area is slow and boring, and the combat when you're actually in a fight takes a while with all of its unimpressive effects.
    The story is a slog as well. Not only is there an asstonne of exposition where there really doesn't need to be, but the dialogue is bloated to hell.

On top of all of that, the MC is easily the most aggravating human being on the planet. He is a complete and utter coward who has no sense of forewarning at all. Bear in mind that this dude is supposed to be a top tier general. Discounting his age, I'd at least expect him to be a little clever or even interesting. Is it really surprising that pissing Baroque off will result in him taking revenge on you? Is it really surprising that he'll use your love interests to do it, considering his obvious interest in their bodies?
    Nor is the protagonist interested in using his dick when he's presented with a billion opportunities to do so. Seria quite clearly offers herself to the protag and he does nothing about it. Like, sure, not every dude is going to pounce on a woman if she offers themselves to him, but he was going on romantic walks with her and shit. Why bother if you're not going to go anywhere with the relationship? Plus she has the body of a fucking model, what the fuck.
    This is all an obvious setup for the NTR, but Jesus Christ it just makes the protagonist look like an idiot, and makes half the scenes in the game feel like a waste of time. There really is no need for the amount of bla bla in the game. Get on with it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

plumbis65

while i am not really a fan of NTR, i decided to give this game a try. playing through, i was led to believe that not only was it avoidable, but that the main character could get some too. If the main character is able to get any of the girls, i wasn't able to find out how before beating the game.

i personally enjoyed the combat, i found that i was constantly worried about maintaining the levels of my units as well as balancing between the different aspects in each battle, specifically inflicting damage or learning new moves. it is super easy to cheat, though, with people being able to gain experience with easily repeatable out of combat actions.

the H-scenes are pretty bland, and you have to wade through a few hours of story to get to them, at which point i was almost done with the game.

storywise, i hate the protagonist who is unwilling to do anything , even as he sees the person he helped to become king destroying his home and kidnapping women for his harem. but i guess that is the same as most NTR protagonists, a lifeless husk
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Diangelius

I heard this is NTR-focused game but the NTR part was not really well-made if compared to other NTR games I played.

The NTR is too easy to achieve, also too easy to remove it (I'll explain below).

Ares the MC is a damn chick who did not dare to make a move on his favorite girls, even the main heroines complain about that. On the other hand, he's smart and brilliant, and him alone could show me good stories to enjoy.

Gameplay is pretty confusing in the beginning. Its "manual" menu is not fully informative. If you want to figure out a few things in this game I recommend you take some times to read all comments in this thread. The part I really don't like about the gameplay is that the game does not really provide infinite number of enemies to grind for level. In order to do that you need to release those prisoners you capture and wait for their "respawn" but that would take long enough that some of your generals would gradually lose Loyalty.
    => It was like you need to take down the final bosses as fast as possible but the time in this game does not really tolerate that. Meanwhile, the final boss has Paladin class and he's fucking strong, even tough as Heavy Knights and Berserker class could not stand his one-hit-KO.

About the NTR removal, it's ridiculous though.
    • When your heroine is 100% loyal when Baroque is king, she's loyal to you, you put her and Ares into one same base and talk to her until she asks Ares "go to this place to do blah blah then we fuck".
    • At this point, instead of going to that place, reduce concubine number to 5/6 (or 4/5), send Heroine into harem and get her NTR up to the point she refuses to return.
    • You force her to return, she accepted. At this point, when you talk to her, she's still coveting Baroque.
    • Then send both Ares and the heroine to the designated "fuck place", and they fuck, and the heroine is loyal to Ares again, no longer NTRed, Baroque also refused her into Harem. It was like the NTR was completely removed from history, though the heroine's sex status still records everything. No character remembers or mentions anything about the cuck anymore after that.
    • When Ares fucks the heroine, she did not even mention about how good Ares' dick is compared to Baroque's. The whole scene is still the same as when Ares was her first time, no difference.
    => What the fuck...

I rate this game 4* because of Beatrice alone.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Nevner

The fight system was barebone and the story was long and unengaging . I dont usually play NTR games but the fight system pulled me in. However It got old after about half a dozen fights and most fights were just spamming the mouse keys.

The Characters started out interesting (Some) but they lost their appeal as very quickly. The main character SUCKS but i guess thats what NTR game characters are steriotyped as.

I played two hours of the game and got nothing out of it. It was an absolute waste of my time. Reading about Japanese Adultery Laws was more entertaining than this Visual Novel attached to a knockoff JRPG.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

lobstercake

This game is AVOIDABLE NTR. Although, it is hard to avoid if new and going in blind.

Second, this game is best played going in as blind as possible (regarding plot), since suspense and anticipation are key components of most (good) ntr. Also, it is a game that's meant to be played as a game, not just CGs wrapped into game format. It does also have a story but, like many Japanese works, it is a bit too text heavy at times (just skim it if you're not into reading or until you get to interesting bits). Note: It's an NTR story, your character is gonna get treated like shit, be ready for that.

Structure of the game:
    The first part of the game is mostly VN with gameplay inbetween, kind of like mini missions. The latter part is all gameplay where you're given a main goal without much further direction. There are many sub-events and triggered events, which is where most CGs are. There are routes for each of the main heroines, and once locked into a route you can't change. There are mid-route heroine specific events, but it's mainly the ending scene that's different for each heroine.

Suggestions and game mechanics:
    -Play on silver if you're new to this type of game or bronze if you want to win faster. Higher difficulties are stronger units and "other challenges", but not better AI (for subsequent playthroughs, higher difficulty makes it easier to see CGs).

-Capturable commanders! It's like pokemon, except with people.. and they can take your people too :s

-You can buy items, change unit type, customize clothing, and much more

-diverse amount of characters and abilities, you can pick your playstyle and level up characters u like (by winning fights)

-you can save at almost any time, but save-scumming will kinda ruin the experience. That said, save often enough since crashes do happen and, if you really hate NTR or rape then it's useful, too

Personally, figuring out the strategy and mechanics made this game more enjoyable, so if it seems up your alley, give it a go!

It has good CG, plot, fine voice acting, story, and well done NTR. 5/5

Also, I've played this game and beat it at hardest difficulty, both platinum and black (even with a CLEAN start), so it is possible!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Leobbb

This is a strategy game where you play as an army commander whose job is to conquer and defend territories using subcommanders which are mainly cute young girls.

After some story introducion you end up under a rule of a sleazy and unpleasant king and his main objective is to impregnate as many girls as possible to secure his lineage. So he sets up his harem and you are expected to fight for him and to keep his kingdom alive while letting him do your girls. You can also let your girls be captured by enemy so they can betray your side and join enemy forces. Of course you can watch all of this happen. So basically you play as a cuckold and you should be ok with the idea that girls who like you or even love you will do everything to satisfy the king while you stand there reporting the combat situation. And watch them being slowly corrupted to the point they can't get enough of his dick and completely forget about you.

So basically the whole theme of this game is the cuckolding variant of NTR and you are the cuckold.
    It is technically possible to avoid NTR and fight against it, the developer under heavy community pressure even added possibility to make one of the girls yours (don't hope for a harem for yourself, only the king deserves it). But this won't be easy, the game will try to make your life as hard as possible and don't count on much content if you try this way, the overwhelming majority of the game assumes you are happy with your potential love interests taken away.

That being said the graphics are quite nice and if you are into these things the game can offer some fun. For everyone else it is a sad reminder how great this game could be with this quality of art in a non-NTR setting or at least with you taking the girls away from someone.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Kulman

Amazing game. Slower start so it can build up for the NTR. If you are not NTR fan, stay clear, there is not much for you. If you like NTR, you will most probably love this gem.
    There are plentiful heroines and most of their dialogue is voiced.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

OMGAPervert

If you want to play this game you have to take it seriously, it's a long game, art quality is really good, combat system is very simple and is not very entertaining, gameplay and story are boring, there is a lot of unnecesary and obvious text, if the combat system and story were better this could be a great game
  14. 5.00 star(s)

adam~

ok first i would say i finish the game in chinese, so i just give you a breif review.
    THIS game can be play also by non NTR lover as NTR is avoidable, and combat is a bit meh and you do need a bit guide to prevent some NTR event trigger. so meh game with good story and meh combat
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Blah89

This game is arguably more NTR brutal than Hero Thug Party (in terms of how drastically the girl's emotions can change, I love it. Games like this aren't long enough.

To those that are naturally critical of storylines/plots: The plot devices are fairly consistent with only a few arguable cases of deus ex machina, the protagonistis utilitarian to the extreme and is a good NTR doormat. If you enjoy the strong mixed feelings the genre brings and don't mind the combat - this is also for you. Even on the easiest difficulty it is still no small feat to keep the girls "pure", so NTR can be avoided. Also, I was really impressed by the translation done by MetroidSuperFan, it must of taken a lot of time and effort for this game as it has a lot of text.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

abao

I don't even like NTR and I love this.

High quality CGs, actually fun combat system, and the H content is actually tied into gameplay. Only downside is that it's a bit long, and requires some serious time investment.

You won't even have to deliberately lose to see most of the scenes, some being triggered by things unrelated to defeat, and being a strategy game, losing some fights while winning most is both expected and enough to trigger scenes, with gameplay consequences.

The plot starts when the king of your country dies and the succession comes into question as his bloodline ended to peoples knowledge. It was a disaster, the country splintering while under siege from an outside force. However, through some technical shenanigans, a new king is found, and he decided it's his job to make sure to keep the bloodline safe. By creating lots of heirs, of course.

In comes you. You're a loyal general that will reunite the empire and defeat the enemy.

The game is about taking territories with your multitude of generals, each leading soldiers that basically act as hp, replenished by recruiting while on standby. That will be the majority of your spending. Better soldiers grant better stat boost, but costs more to recruit.

Most of the generals are cute girls. What a surprise.

All the while, the king will demand a harem to continue his bloodline, that costs you the player a lot of money to maintain, and if unsatisfied, grab your generals to "help".

Any general that loses a fight while attacking, or is part of the failed defense of a town will be captured by enemies. If not rescued, they'll also get fucked (girls only) and later turned, but being fucked will exempt them from being drafted into the kings harem for the rest of the game. Turned girls will act as an enemy, but you can also turn them back after a while in the dungeon.

All in all, it's an balancing act, keeping enough generals on the field while lowering the cost of the harem by sacrificing some, and a race against time while enemies grows slightly stronger and rescuing your captured generals before they are turned.

Best played on gold or platinum difficulty without save loading if you want the immersion.

5/5, will fap to it again.