Wolf RPG - Completed - Leanna's Slice of Life [v1.04] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FlewFlow69

There is not much new here. The same formula that they always produce. You grind different levels of guilt and suspicion whilst controlling your level of lust and Stamina. Completing different missions gives you money to buy more costumes or consumables to unlock more tasks and missions. When you've played through half the game, you've basically seen all there is of scenes, but they repeat with different text and context.

The art is good as always, but still not perfect. I actually prefer the artstyle from their older titles.

+Ok story
    +Ok art and progression

-Repetitive
    -Grindy
    -The husband's role is neglectable
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bmul

It is a "good" game. By good I mean a game that has been done 3 times over so far with different graphics. And I mean backround graphics only. But it does what it should do. Kills 4-5 hours for a 80% completion and has good CG
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

I personally think the game was well done. I enjoy these higher quality RPG games and this is one of them.

Art 10/10

Translations are good of course (Kagura Games) few typos they'll probably patch out.

Very generous amount of content and cg

The writing / characters are pretty funny, and what you'd expect.
    No Complaints.

It also caters to certain fetishes which i did very much appreciate.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

zsaber

Played it in JP version, now finished it again in English.

Thoughts? Really now if you want great character development (or an interesting personality protagonist in an NTR game) might as well go play some triple A games (not that they would have NTR in them but still.)

All jokes aside, this game is like 8 bucks max for a game with great graphics, voiced cutscenes and a big gallery. If all that still makes some give it a 1 star, I mean what's so wrong with it? "I beg to differ!" lol

This is another Acerola game with Yukino gameplay which works before (so they redo it now), with extra fantasy scenes now in the guild job, it's all the more satisfying.

If you want another game like Claire from Acerola then wait for the game they're developing atm, otherwise play this to sate your Acerola art cravings.

^ Don't get salty or offended with my wordings, I had fun writing this (y)

Edit: Forgot to mention there are Easter Eggs scattered around the game which is pretty nice if you like that kinda stuff like I do. ;)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

darmon

I have been playing it for a few hours, and I must say, although it has some flaws (IMHO) I really enjoyed it.

Story and characters:
    Not much to say. You should not expect a vast, complicated plot with intervening twists. You just follow the daily life of Leanna (in the morning) and Kain (in the evening) to gain money and repay the debt. It is simple and it does its job. More importantly, Leanna, Kain and the others are somewhat believable characters for hentai standards.

Gameplay-wise, there is not much you can do besides walking around and talking to people (And triggering events, and hoh boy, are there many scenes.). At some point you can unlock the quest in the guilds but the mission will only be walking around, collect some stuff and avoid the monsters. I really wish that there was more RPG elements.
    Personally, I always try to get the vanilla ending, when I play a ntr games for the first time. So far, I have not found a method to completely avoid sexual harassment to get enough money. The only method I found so far, was to earn money by completing the quest without getting caught.

H-Scenes:
    As already mentioned above, there are many ... like a lot. I had personally the feeling that every being with a dick has a scene with Leanna. Even after rushing through and literally playing for hours, I still have not got all the scene yet. Something that did not bother me too much but it might for some: Not all the scenes contain unique CGs but instead it reuses some of its assets.

Final Verdict:

I had a great time with the game. Yes, it has its flaws, but honestly I really enjoyed it and would even consider to buy the game and support the publisher and the developer.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Tavarokk

Dropped early on due to lazy writing (dear gods, can you even get any more cardboard when establishing premise? X_X) and unlikeable or downright repulsive characters, especially the protagonist. Seriously, if that's the idea they wanted to build a game around, the artists and writers could at least put some effort into making her a charming airhead, not... this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Horsygoes

Cmon that not so bad! and with all the shitty 3D game we have that always a pleasure to see those type of game,
    to put only one star in this game is really a lot of bad faith, you guys have no taste, the character is cute
    i hope they will continu like that!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

MarianeElos

Zero character development, no story, an airhead that lets everybody to molest her for the dumbest reasons and always finds herself sucking every man's cock with zero effort from their side. This should be called a hoe simulator.