bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Sad. I can't find a job and dunno what to do. -_-
Can anyone please help me?

edit: okay, got it... goddamn, this was a torture :x
the game is supposed to be played as fast as possible the first time, accumulating cash and items mostly and ignoring the actual stats. Then on the NG+ you can have fun. or... more fun.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Then again you could always mod your game or wait for a save file which will be posted here on elsewhere. Cause so far Acerola games had saved posted quickly. And I myself have used them but for a game you like its like taking hours of enjoyment away. Like... buying a VN and pressing skip on everything but the choices. Which I have also done in the past. Where I am getting is that if you wanna fap: wait. If you want to play: do so. If you are busy then do both? FB_IMG_1552048217853.jpg
After all if you are here you probably either have a job but don't agree with the pricing or are a student... oooooor a basement dweller on his way to become a Grant Sage in which case respect.

god this was a rant that I post

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
When somebody finishes the game could you please upload the save file with the gallery unlocked. I hate playing RPG games. Ty!
This is not a RPG. Acerola does two types of games: RPGs and "NTR scene collection"/doing lewd jobs and collecting money to pay off a debt. This is the latter, which means you walk around the town and take various jobs, get molested and eventually NTR the husband/boyfriend.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Oh wow, a game by some really good teams collaborating, this should be good! Wait, husband has debt, wife wants to help out. *NTR tag* oh. Suddenly, I have Déjà vu.

• Haha

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Oh wow, a game by some really good teams collaborating, this should be good! Wait, husband has debt, wife wants to help out. *NTR tag* oh. Suddenly, I have Déjà vu.
Same game 3 times over, different chick and age of the cuck? also "setting"?

Reactions: Onionboi

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
+ = perfect combination.
My sole problem with Kagura is their way of handling loli/shota content. Either go for it properly or leave it out altogether - their attempts to have the cake and eat it, too, are super obnoxious. Wonder if there'll be any of that in this game.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
My sole problem with Kagura is their way of handling loli/shota content. Either go for it properly or leave it out altogether - their attempts to have the cake and eat it, too, are super obnoxious. Wonder if there'll be any of that in this game.
Technically? Yes. But we are practically served with no ages in the game as a whole so... you know

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

on discord some....civilian asked them on this subject regarding another game,
1552082808458.png
this is the answer this civilian got from them
1552083056716.png

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes