Mod - Ren'Py - Completed - Leap of Faith [Ch8] v1.0c - Music Restoration Mod [v1.2.2] - With WT DLC Patch [Azk66]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Queen Carmel

this mod is great, it makes leap of faith more playable, since the music got changeleap of faith went from great to meh, and the limo scene where they sing to 235 makes zero sence, luckily this mod puts everything back as it should be, if you play leap of faith you MUST get this mod, failure to do so makes leap of faith unplayable
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vcxz

Version: Leap of Faith [Ch8] v1.0c - Music Restoration Mod [v1.2.2]

Though mods are hardly ever reviewed on F95zone, I just wanted to show my appreciation. This mod is highly recommended when you're interested in playing Leap of Faith with the original soundtrack, but you have no need for additional features such as mod menus, stat screens, walkthroughs, cheats, etc.

The creator of this mod caught some flak, as it was supposedly redundant, but I disagree. Easy to install, easy to use, no fluff, no bloat, no nonsense. This is purely a music restoration mod as the name implies, and it works well. Just a single option in the 'preferences' screen for selecting either the original music or the current soundtrack. The original is the obvious choice, but allowing the alternative is a nice touch.

Thank you, Azk66!