Robin - Romina (Daz)
Hair: Sue Hair for G8F

Kira - Lousiana (Daz)
Hair: Ladina Hair for G8F

Steph - Rebekah/Victoria (Daz)
Hair: Channen Hair for G8F

Holly - Jordyn (Renderosity)
Hair: Monica Hair for G8F
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to put your own renders here..
My render of Cece from Drifty Games "Leap of Faith". I put her in a Lounge Room setting.

Cece.png

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I am sharing two renders of Cece in "3D". Side by Side or SBS Images. They will work with your phone and something like Google Cardboard or in a VR headset with something like GizmoVR video Player (which is free on steam). They are not perfect but I have to say I am happy with the outcome. Hope you all like them. Thanks to Stiglet "The Visit and Stars of Salvation" for his help with settings he used to create his 3D renders in "The Visit"
Right click the Images and click copy then paste to you desktop or somewhere, or drag and drop the Images onto your desktop.
(I use GizmoVR for viewing these)
If you are viewing this on your phone then save the image to your phone. Open Image in your phones gallery and put phone in your Google Cardboard or similar and view.

3DCece.jpg
3DCecestool.jpg

Reactions: FlyinginTime

schlitzybab3

Nov 14, 2020
Any tips or tricks on how you all went about identification of assets? I see a reply about the model for Linda, but it seems like the others are just known by people...

I guess I'm most curious about the base models for Stephanie and Cece if anyone is willing to share? :)