Unity - Learn the Heart [v0.3.7] [Beepbopdubi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mordecai3322

Stunning graphics, seamless controls, and gripping narrative make this game a standout in the genre. With thrilling gameplay and rich world-building, it's a must-have for any gamer seeking an unforgettable experience. 9/10!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I don´t think it is bad, but very boring.

The minigames are nice the first two times after that they get too boring and are also too long.

The characters are pretty flat. The MC is just nothing.

The sex scenes are below average.

The pixel art is just okay.

And there is no music which just makes it feel even more boring.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Nice game. lovely gameplay, simple and pretty fast. Pixel artstyle was always in my heart so this game get some starts from me. I have surprised that sounds is unique for all girls, they feels natural with their own personalitys. Wish there was some more vatiations but, ok. In the end I'l surely recommend you to play this one, it doesn't steal too much time but gives pretty reasonable amounth of joy. 4\5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FelixTheBigBoi

If you wondering if this is worth to play. It is a definitelly! I love the gameplay, the memes and for the first time ever, I finally touched grass!

That right, you can ACTUALLY touch grass and get an achievement for it.

Jokes aside, I like that everything is a storage unit, so I can just sort my house. Also, there is plenty of minigames.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bloodbirthe

Review Of Version 0.3.6

I downloaded this expecting very little, but this game has some solid content!

So far, I think it has the perfect variety of characters. It also has an endearing and sexy art style. It also doesn't take itself too seriously, and incorporates a variety of memes and jokes, many of which actually land.

The game controls intuitively and easily, even on mobile. It has a variety of dating mini games, which run well and are pretty fun. Really, this game delivers way more than it seems at first glance, and so I'm excited about this developer's work! 5/5

Now, some suggestions for future updates. The only lackluster part of this game (in my opinion) is its lack of consequences. What I'd personally like to see are perhaps some negative relationship developments between characters. For instance, if you pursue one girl, and another finds out, then your relationship with one or both can end. In a perfect game, there would be a story development for that, even if it's just one scene. On that same coin, you could incorporate poly relationships as well. I can easily imagine some good scenes with various character combinations, that further develop their relationships. Or, if not story involving multiple characters, then perhaps there could be individualized branching paths for each girl, leading to different scenes and endings. My point is, even though the content is great, the game kind of plays point A to point B right now, so updating with anything that branches the story and gives players more agency would be good.

I think the mini games are perfect, and I like that they reward you even if you do poorly. Don't change that. I'd also advise against adding any more characters, since six is the perfect amount to let players pick a favorite without making the game feel too bloated. And to really know their hearts, we should be able to spend more time with those few rather than spreading ourselves thin.

I also personally have a fetish for clothing options, so if that's on the drawing board then I think it would also be fine way to let players further customize their experiences.

Thanks for your time. Enjoy this game!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

thecube2

Version 0.2.2, I really liked it. All characters are unique and all of them have different scenes and animations. Nice pixel art. Reasonable amount of grind, so it doesn't feel too easy or too long. The mini games are pretty good, especially the beach massage one. I hope in the future there are more dialogues and scenes with the girls, and maybe, hopefully, 2 or more could be invited home? Inviting the whole harem would be pretty neato

The only thing that I didn't like is the controls - moving through locations and choosing actions is not very straightforward with keyboard and mouse (probably even more difficult with just the mouse), might be easier if you could just click the doors or characters themselves, and not the little buttons above them?
  7. 4.00 star(s)

mysteryguy0091

Version: 0.2.0
    Playtime: 2 Hours (Completed) - non patreon ver - no skips

Overall Review: Short pixel game, bit grindy and repetitive. Not much to do in afternoon-night cycle. To be honest, the minigames are a bit too long but it's bearable. Excited to wait for future updates.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

The game is alright. Biggest issues is it's grindy and repetitive. Every girl plays the same way. You just do a the same 2-3 minigames over and over then unlock every positing with said girl. I respect the choice of pixel art though in this game I didn't find it hot enough.

Art 2.5/5
    Story 2.5/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 4/5
  9. 5.00 star(s)

David1346

It's a fun game I like the pixel art and the mini games are fair, you can have a quick fap with one or two characters or you can unlock all of them to choose your favorite one, I've played the 0.1.4 and the added content to 0.1.8 is good
  10. 3.00 star(s)

killerlost

The game is pretty good, although it can be a little exausting and grindy to beat. The dates are repetitive, and you kinda do the same thing the entire game.
    With those things solved, the game can fly high :D
  11. 4.00 star(s)

LuisXVI

Good game so far.

Enough content for an early-stage demo, good gameplay, minigames, unique CG for each girl, decent pixel-art and good potential overall. It just seem like a good project, I hope the dev can work things out and add more content to the game. Only a few minor bugs, none game-breaking, which is very good for a 0.1.4 version.

I would love to see how this works out!