Unreal Engine - Lecherous Village [v0.3.2] [GameBear]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JazzyRey

This is really just a proof of concept visual novel.

What you see in the screenshots, is what's in the game, nothing beyond that.

There's some groundwork for an RPG, but it's very barebones and from 0.3.2 i was expecting there to be at least a game somewhere. But it's just a loop of no content.

I don't give stars for potential. Although there is some, i see it's been "relaunched", which is always a bad sign.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SoloDallaS

I would like twice as much content, but it's not bad as it is.

Overall rating.
    Graphics - [♥♥♥♡♡]
    Story - [
    ♥♥♥♡♡]
    Optimization - [
    ♥♥♥♥♥]
    Character Editor - [
    ♡♡♡♡♡]
    Gameplay Mechanics - [
    ♥♥♥♡♡]
    Adult Content -[
    ♥♥♥♥♡]
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5217036

I played this a while ago and it definitely has potential...it is a bit thin on the ground content-wise, but the diversity of potential content is absolutely there!
    It takes a while to understand the game dynamics, and whilst the goblin, initially, takes center stage, the game opens up after an hour or so!
    Hopefully the developer will see this game through to its conclusion, as there are a myriad of different stories that could evolve from this beginning.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

le_hibou

Not what I expected from the tags, this is actually a Visual Novel.
    The graphics are good, but I played like 5 minutes, and I don't think there was a single actual choice to make.
    I guess it's not for me.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

It has good sex scenes and fun plot. Simple and straight to the point. I would rate this a 4 star if there was sex sound affects which really is my main drawback from the game. most sex scenes are pictures with some animations which also take a star away from this game
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The hotness value i guess is high enough, but the render amount for scnes and most of the angles and camera work and whatever is kind of bad. It has decent finishing images but the in betweens need work.

Fro content it has good amount for 0.29 but most of it its every "job" that exist in this world done over 100 times, it might become repetitive with a story so short or inexistant and a female Mc that offers 0 resistance.

Some times, like the case of the goblin that has a lot fo content, it seems like the goblin sometimes is avoiding escalating things, he just walks away. I mean, it could be done with less scenes and more quality and work on them instead of these backflips.
    The animations are not entirely bad. Depending on the future it could become a decent "fast paced" game. Right now its too short.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ghaash

[v0.2.6]
    This was my first experience with this game and i gotta say that it was very good.

The renders and art in general are pretty good, and the animations were well made. the scenes were hot as hell, but there's no penetration for now.

The dialogues are well written, no big grammar errors, and during the secenes the descriptions were good too.

I think this game has potential, if the creator keeps bringing quality content i think (and hope) that he will get more recognition within the future updates cause in my opinion this game desserves it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ahree5sa

[v0.2.3] The game contains a fairly slow development of sexually charged escalation with one of the characters. This is quite rare and well done here. The change from RPGM to Unreal Engine has preserved the gameplay somewhat. I enjoy RPGM games, so I approve. The mechanics aren't all implemented yet, e.g. there is no money yet.

Most other village characters are currently fairly boring in comparison to the one that corrupts slowly. It doesn't help that they are all bland humans.

The dev seems competent in every respect that counts, the writing, art and coding. So, given enough time, this game may become one of the greats.

If you happen to not like sexual tension that isn't somewhat quickly resolved, then it may be too early to play this game.

I would probably prefer even more consistent slow burn with all the characters in the village. Currently, there are sexual events with the villagers that seem a bit out of character for our heroine.
    The score represents my overall enjoyment of the game so far.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

souldead341

So, this is reviewing version 0.2.3, as such things may end up different in later versions of the game.

To start with the art for the scenes is overall good. and what animations I found seem well done as well. Nothing amazing, but not bad so just above average here.

The story is very similar to numerous other games out there, ordinary girl ends up in a town with nothing to her name. Corruption into sex and working to survive. Again, nothing game changing or super amazing.

Now the bad stuff, namely the choice of engine and the current game play loop.

So, unreal engine is literally pointless for this type of game. For all intents and purposes this is a visual novel that just has an (extremely simple) 3D map to navigate around rather than a simple drawn map / menu to select from. It adds nothing other than some extra time running around to get to scenes.

The gameplay loop is, again, basically the same as many other games. You start a day and can do events by talking to various characters throughout the town. Each one has a different time of day that you can do their events during and their are currently only a small number of adult scenes with certain characters to go through.

The annoyance is that the character with the most scenes takes a long time to grind the scenes for (unless some other scenes aren't listed in the gallery). For the one character you can only do this scene line 2 times per week, unlike the any day of the week you can do with the other characters. ( Note, I didn't bother to finish the last 4-5 of the scenes since I was bored with clicking through to advance the game).

There's also currently no actual money mechanic that I can see, though you are "paid" for most of the various events you do.

So graphics wise this would be a 4 star, story 3, and gameplay 1-2. Overall it's averaging out to a low 3 star for me.

On a different note, since I only downloaded this game for the first time with 0.2.3 and the developer posted about the patreon version being leaked shortly before I downloaded. 1 pirate doesn't equal 1 lost donation / sale. Someone who pirates a game almost never will pay for it, no matter what they claims might say about being willing to buy if x,y,z happens. On the other hand, I personally mostly find out about adult game projects though sites like this one, and with the number of pure shit / scam patreon projects out there I would never support a project without being able to check progress and quality over multiple releases after I first learn about them. @GameBear, you might be a good patreon developer and not scammy as hell, but I personally haven't looked into your project to say one way or the other in your case. Just felt like adding this part in since the developer is active on the forum.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Exanadae

(Reviewed version 0.1.6)

A promising game let down by terrible pacing.

You are a young, slightly naive woman trying to make her way in a village populated entirely by predatory nymphomaniacs. Every day you do chores that earn you your rent money and increase your favorwith the villagers, and every so often get rewarded with some smut.

The "main" storyline concerns your goblin landlord slowly corrupting you, so if that isn't your thing, this game probably won't be your thing either.

The sex-scenes are generally above-average, albeit mostly limited to hand-jobs so far, with well-posed attractive models (but no video) and cheesy but sexy dialogue. Somewhat jarringly, the graphics often skip ahead of the prose, showing something on screen that doesn't match what's being described in text.

Where the game becomes a letdown is in the pacing. For example, there are five "timeslots" every day, but only three of them regularly contain things to do, and you only have stamina enough to do tasks in two of them. Since the only way to advance time is in your room, much of the game becomes trying to work out the most efficient use of time walking to and from your room while increasing points with the characters you want to advance with.

This is exacerbated by the fact the only way to check progress and see what you need to do next is to visit the replay gallery and see which scenes aren't available yet.

Find a save with the scenes unlocked, and skip the grind.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

FallenHND

First time rating a game and going to keep it short:

I absolutely enjoyed playing this, obviously it is 0.1.5 so it doesn't have much content, but what we have so far is great and has amazing potential. I hope this game keeps going and gets better! I really like the setting and the simple idea behind this, a naive girl trying to live her life, and her level of "naivitiy" is okay so far, she is not outright stupid or has extremely low intelligence. So the developer is not trying to "bite more than they can chew", simple with the right delivery works great!

Pros:
    • Amazing CG and I think our heroine is quite beautiful ^^
    • Small map, so you don't get lost! (like plenty of RPGM games)
    • The "grind" factor is acceptable to me, doesn't take very long to get to the scenes (so far)
    • Overall interesting characters

Cons:
    • No animations whatsoever in scenes
    • A few grammar errors here and there

Highly recommend!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BoobiesSugoi

Was a bit skeptic first. But this Village is not to big not to small it has for me the perfect size, to not get overwhelmed from the very beginning. The art is just beautiful, the small progression and corruption of the MC, is tasty. A pleasant surprise for me and i hope to see more updates in the near Future.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

jmacks928

It's hard to give a good review of a game that is so early in it's development - but here goes.

Story - seems plausible given the types of game. There's not much story yet but what story does exist is paced well. Some might consider the pacing too slow but this is a corruption game after all.

Renders - not as good as some but overall done well. The female MC is not grossly over-proportioned and looks attractive.

Playability - no issues and no bugs (that I could see). As is typical of RPGM games there is a lot of walking back and forth. However, the map is small and the walking speed is quite fast so this did not bother me.

Gammar - some awkward phrasings or incorrect wording but not enough to kill the game (IMHO)

Amount of content - hard to rate this as it would be just my subjective opinion. How much content should there be in a 0.1.5 release? One person might think there should be more than what is in this game's 0.1.5 release and someone else might be just fine with what is in this game's 0.1.5 release. All I can say is I hope the game continues to be developed.

Overall: 4/5 (based on 0.1.5 release)