Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Basically you need to get along with all tree, and you’re decisions must be all positive, and every time one ask you do you love just said you, and not other girl.
You technically can only marry one girl in this part though as far as I recall... evantually the first girl with max affection will offer the dialogue to become your wife when interacting with her... Even with all girls at max affection only the first girl you accept to marry will become your wife and live in the Farm/Estate, the option won't trigger for any of the other girls... even in NG+ If I recall corectly (either that or you can replace your wife with the next one... anyway you can't be married to all 3 at the same time)
That was a feature of Part I though

RandomNobody 999

Aug 25, 2020
Are you sure is one?
It's been awhile since I played #2, but there is one in Origins...
OK, found it in my notes...

Expert Lockpick:
In Egypt, behind the palace.
You need to finish chapter 5 before.
Thanks man. But now I'm stuck on the Bedroom Warfare quest. Do I just need to keep buying the stuff, and sleeping with Farah and/or Opala, and just use the hourglass to see if anything happened, or is there some kind of surefire way to get one of them pregnant?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks man. But now I'm stuck on the Bedroom Warfare quest. Do I just need to keep buying the stuff, and sleeping with Farah and/or Opala, and just use the hourglass to see if anything happened, or is there some kind of surefire way to get one of them pregnant?
Buy several fertility enhancers... 1 upgrades fertility by 10% (you start with 0%) so useing 10 means 100%

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
You technically can only marry one girl in this part though as far as I recall... evantually the first girl with max affection will offer the dialogue to become your wife when interacting with her... Even with all girls at max affection only the first girl you accept to marry will become your wife and live in the Farm/Estate, the option won't trigger for any of the other girls... even in NG+ If I recall corectly (either that or you can replace your wife with the next one... anyway you can't be married to all 3 at the same time)
That was a feature of Part I though
Ok, but what about the other 2 who live in my house, they concubines or something? I accept to marry Opala, then I get max affection to Farah and Osira, now they with me in my house, all 3.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, but what about the other 2 who live in my house, they concubines or something? I accept to marry Opala, then I get max affection to Farah and Osira, now they with me in my house, all 3.
they can crash at your place, but there is only a single women (your wife) that sleeps in the same bedroom and can be impregnated while in the farm/estate.
The other girls can only be impregnated when you visit them in Theben (egypt capital), if I am not completly mistaken... gotta admit it has been some time

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
they can crash at your place, but there is only a single women (your wife) that sleeps in the same bedroom and can be impregnated while in the farm/estate.
The other girls can only be impregnated when you visit them in Theben (egypt capital), if I am not completly mistaken... gotta admit it has been some time
Ok, got it. That’s why only Opala got pregnant. But when I’m Theban, they don’t show or Farah or Osira, but when I’m in my farm they are inside the house. I will make the screenshot to show you this days.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, got it. That’s why only Opala got pregnant. But when I’m Theban, they don’t show or Farah or Osira, but when I’m in my farm they are inside the house. I will make the screenshot to show you this days.
Each girl has a different location when in Theben... Osira is guarded by 2 Soldiers right next to the entrance of the Palace during the day for example, while Opala is in the throne room if I remember correctly... and Farah is either at the stables behind the palace or her room... not sure about those later locations though.
During the night they each should be in their respective rooms though

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Each girl has a different location when in Theben... Osira is guarded by 2 Soldiers right next to the entrance of the Palace during the day for example, while Opala is in the throne room if I remember correctly... and Farah is either at the stables behind the palace or her room... not sure about those later locations though.
Ok, but I still will get the screenshots to show you my save, if I’m in theben they should be there too, but Osira was not in the trone, since I marry her, she left the throne to her mother Farah. And yes Osira os guard by the guards outside the palace.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I can't get the game to start, i've tried reinstalling XP RTP, uninstalling it and installing again.
all i get is "RGSS player has stopped working"
running on win 7, 64x.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Before a finish the game and have the final conversation with the tree of them. At This point Opala is already in my house in the camp.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
How does the training minigame work? Do you just try everything until something happens?

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Untitled.png

I have this problem whenever I want to start the game. I also tried reinstalling it and I still have the same problem. Does someone know what I can do?

Jul 18, 2018
Alright anyone knows how to get Farah bad ending? She just refuses to get kidnapped at all and I'm supposed to not rescue her before beating the final boss but she's a part of the ending?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright anyone knows how to get Farah bad ending? She just refuses to get kidnapped at all and I'm supposed to not rescue her before beating the final boss but she's a part of the ending?
Have 2 girls (with Farah being one of them) give birth to a minotaur and after that wait for a few weeks for her to get kidnapped

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes