Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you does one have more adult content or censored content
No both have about the same ammount, haven't counted, but as I said the content limited to the other art style equals the other.
Also after clearing the game you can start a New Game+ and choose the other artstyle for a 100% clear

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What is NTR???
Are you asking about the content or the Term?
can NTR be avoided ?
There are Bad Ends in the game that can be triggered by the Player (several conditions needs to apply that the MC needs to intently trigger in different locations) that turn into the girls being stolen by others... otherwise the girls are really open minded and nymphomaniacs so expect them to give a courtesy handy or BJ on several occassions.
Sometimes they get raped in the story which sadly can't be skipped as it explains the girls motivation into kicking ass in these foreign lands... but they won't fall for it so you can't really call it NTR I suppose... a few monsters have game over rape sequences... but normally your party should be able to win these unless you intendendly loose
Still if you are weak towards sexual interactions without the MC this might be a hard game for you

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How to you clear the debris from the entrance of the minotaur cave? I feel like I'm missing something.. I cant get in there..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to you clear the debris from the entrance of the minotaur cave? I feel like I'm missing something.. I cant get in there..
Complete the main story once
maybe have Farah and any of the other girls give birth to a minotaur (needs a minimum of 2 and Farah must be the mother of atleast one of them)

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Complete the main story once
maybe have Farah and any of the other girls give birth to a minotaur (needs 2 in total and Farah must be the mother of atleast one of them)
Damn, alright. I loved the story of part 1 and part 2 seems intriguing as well, but I just hate the engine and how the game plays haha I hope I can make it through....

Edit: I am now struggling with the Breezy Woods. The chest for the Golden Old Coin appears to be missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I in the wrong place? I also cant seem to find the chest of north of the Insane Sailor Man (how to I get to the northeast corner?) Where do I find that place?

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, alright. I loved the story of part 1 and part 2 seems intriguing as well, but I just hate the engine and how the game plays haha I hope I can make it through....

Edit: I am now struggling with the Breezy Woods. The chest for the Golden Old Coin appears to be missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I in the wrong place? I also cant seem to find the chest of north of the Insane Sailor Man (how to I get to the northeast corner?) Where do I find that place?
I think it's missing becase it's a hidden chest.
You need the Bandana if the unseen (I think that's what it's called) and you get it from the quiz scholar.

Reactions: PalmFace

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
went dis game instead of da first game coz da first game aint for me - shame da art is fine but gameplay aint fun in da first game
rare to find games w choco big tiddy gurls
wonder if Gabe was into Queen Blade's Menace

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
went dis game instead of da first game coz da first game aint for me - shame da art is fine but gameplay aint fun in da first game
rare to find games w choco big tiddy gurls
wonder if Gabe was into Queen Blade's Menace
The art for Opala is older than that Game.
However he/she was inpired by the Egyptian Queens of old... and has a fetish for massiv breasts

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
went w/ Eastern
shame da first game's western art is better 2nd game's western art
dam permadeath early

The art for Opala is older than that Game.
However he/she was inpired by the Egyptian Queens of old... and has a fetish for massiv breasts
Cleopatra?
da Gabe might be old as me then
i live thru da era of I Dream of Jeannie

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Did I miss something regarding marrying Opala?
I hit the seventh tavern and got the final discussion from all three women where you can you you prefer her over the other two. However when I speak with Opala again, all she says is "You are my one true hero Kai". With Farah and Osira they both have conversations leading into marriage (or as Osira calls it a breeding partner).
I have done the typical good route throughout the game and always picked the +1 relationship options.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Did I miss something regarding marrying Opala?
I hit the seventh tavern and got the final discussion from all three women where you can you you prefer her over the other two. However when I speak with Opala again, all she says is "You are my one true hero Kai". With Farah and Osira they both have conversations leading into marriage (or as Osira calls it a breeding partner).
I have done the typical good route throughout the game and always picked the +1 relationship options.
did you try to get back home "greenland" property? They should await you in your house. 1 scene day, 1 scene night

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
did you try to get back home "greenland" property? They should await you in your house. 1 scene day, 1 scene night
Both Farah and Osira will show up in Greenland after exhausting all conversation options. Opala does not, regardless if I speak to her first or not.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes