Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Increased Save Slot Mod [v1.2] [Yoyomistro]

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
LOQOO-save-slot-mod.jpg

Overview:
This mod increases the total number of available save slots to 300.

Updated: 07/21/20
Game/Creator: by
Modder: yoyomistro
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 3.04
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

Mod:

Last edited:

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 655104

Overview:
This mod increases the total number of available save slots to 300.

Updated: 05/18/20
Game/Creator: by
Modder: yoyomistro
Mod Version: 1.01
Game Version: 3.02
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

RPGM Decrypter:
Mod:
Zachy Cheat Menu Compatible Mod:
I'm surprised no one has commented on this mod. I'm gonna give it a try. How's the compatibility with version 3.03 though?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm surprised no one has commented on this mod. I'm gonna give it a try. How's the compatibility with version 3.03 though?
Yea, me too lol. I was beating my head against the wall trying to figure out a way to do this without manually copy pasting saves and when I finally found the solution I almost couldn't believe it. From what I can see though people have been downloading it without saying anything, which is fine I guess.

I'll give it a try once I download it and let you know. It will probably work fine but I'll update it so it doesn't break achievements or something in case she made some changes to the Scripts file that affect those, but from what I've seen she didn't do too much to the default systems, and probably doesn't change them on a patch to patch basis.

EDIT: Updated, it should work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: gxxyhcxgg

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
does this work with 3.04
I assume it should but if you want to be safe wait a bit, I haven't had a chance to update it yet. I probably won't do it tonight; but there's a small chance I will.

EDIT: The mod has been updated to version 3.04. Old versions are accessible in the spoiler rickpool98 .

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I can't find this game file in the second step in the info tab "open Game.rgssad in your LoQOO folder". There's no file with the .rgssad format at all in there, am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can't find this game file in the second step in the info tab "open Game.rgssad in your LoQOO folder". There's no file with the .rgssad format at all in there, am I doing something wrong?
The newest version is already unencrypted, so I guess I should edit the instructions to accomodate that, my b. You can just skip to the install step.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
The newest version is already unencrypted, so I guess I should edit the instructions to accomodate that, my b. You can just skip to the install step.
Oh ok, this makes sense now haha, I've modded quite a few games and messed with a few tuning files but the rags stuff doesn't seem as easy. I was getting some errors when I've tried to extract those files in the first step and now I realized there's a scripts file in data. Thanks for the great (necessary) mod!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh ok, this makes sense now haha, I've modded quite a few games and messed with a few tuning files but the rags stuff doesn't seem as easy. I was getting some errors when I've tried to extract those files in the first step and now I realized there's a scripts file in data. Thanks for the great (necessary) mod!
No problem. I actually used to edit map files for MV games in Notepad++, which is a pain in the ass and super limited, and there's a program called Gemini that can edit the ruby-based versions of RPG Maker script files, but I finally just decided to pirate RPGM so I can do actual changes, like I changed the odds for the dice game and small things like that. I'm probably never gonna actually make an RPG Maker game so I can't justify the expense but if I ever did I'd just shell out for a legit copy.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Link seems to be down.
Only 3.02... I don't have that file anymore so I'll just remove it. Honestly, they are probably back and forward compatible, the Scripts file isn't changed very often, I just update it out of an abundance of caution.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Only 3.02... I don't have that file anymore so I'll just remove it. Honestly, they are probably back and forward compatible, the Scripts file isn't changed very often, I just update it out of an abundance of caution.
I just tried it and it doesn't work on the newer version.