Feb 17, 2018
Ehhh it doesn't seem there actually was added any story guys.
I had a save before the final content fight with Van and the 'Sorry this is the end of the beta' message is still there directly after.
Also, it's not actually stated in the changelog that additional story content has been added...

I found this one. You have to sleep in your bed, BUT the variable 'Kythie Permanent' needs to be 3 or above. And mine isn't FOR SOME REASON. I suspect the variable additions or the variable itself was added long after my save. So the scene would require me to restart the playthrough again.
I've only been able to find a single +1 to the variable on the initial dialogue of party member Kythie.
Just edit your save lol

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
I had a save before the final content fight with Van and the 'Sorry this is the end of the beta' message is still there directly after.
Also, it's not actually stated in the changelog that additional story content has been added...

I found this one. You have to sleep in your bed, BUT the variable 'Kythie Permanent' needs to be 3 or above. And mine isn't FOR SOME REASON. I suspect the variable additions or the variable itself was added long after my save. So the scene would require me to restart the playthrough again.
I've only been able to find a single +1 to the variable on the initial dialogue of party member Kythie.
I read in the Current Version says that the Kythie Tent Mechanic hasn't been implemented yet.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
In the 2.17 version, when i get to homestead an enter the house at some point the game stops just like the Illusian forest when it just came out, its just me or does somebody else has the same problem?
Same for me. It's when Ra'Tiki rushes back to Cecily
me too, she back to Cecily and i cant do any. Only music and all the woman in room
same as for me, just freezed when Beatrix finish her dialogue in the homestead, i guess we need wait for a fix
So now we wait for the bug fix version huh?
I guess there won't be a bugfix for this, SweGabe posted this on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems that it indicates the end of the current story.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
well thats a bummer. i say skip this update and wait for next one. im really invested with this game story and i wanted to see more, guess we'll have to wait again..

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I actually got that full scene w/ Kythie after I defeated Van.
Maybe I picked some wrong dialogue choices that didn't advance the variable.
Knowing Gabe the variable is tied to how much of a slut you make her. So you can't fuck her unless she fucks everything else, starting with horsecocks of course.

Sep 24, 2017

I think I found the reason for that 0nymous and you might have given the answer yourself.

I datamined the game and...
There is a variable/counter for "shaping" Kythie, that increases by 2 when you tell Mhu'Tiki to teach her everything when Kythie initially joins the party. Alternatively, it just stays at 0 if you shoo away Mhu'Tiki with her thottery.
Guess what?
So it seems to get the scene you need to let Mhu'tiki shape Kythie and increase with the dialogue point to get the scene. Which now that I think about Kythie already loves the MC so it seems weird that is needed to increase.

Also 0nymous do you know which variable it is because I am using saveeditonline?

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Finally got the scene of Kythie and it explains that you NEED to let Mhu'tiki shape Kythie ... so that's it its done. That's it. See you all next update.

Quick edit: Also to get that one point if you missed it talk with Kythie after she joins the party after Black Dame tells you about the secret passage and "tell her she's better for it."

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Watching people get butthurt because they can't fuck their pet furry without her touching a horse dick first is a balm on my soul.

(Psst, you knew what kind of game you were playing this far into it, why did you expect that your little imouto-chan would be your exclusive fuck-hole?)

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Watching people get butthurt because they can't fuck their pet furry without her touching a horse dick first is a balm on my soul.

(Psst, you knew what kind of game you were playing this far into it, why did you expect that your little imouto-chan would be your exclusive fuck-hole?)
This is Gabe for you, even when her patreons ask for more scenes with the MC, she decides to lock one behind a horse dick wall.

Sep 24, 2017
are there any cecily sex scens? also how do i get the sex scnes for 2.17 ver
More of an dream scene from a dream demon. You have to sleep in the castle with a perverse Kythie (let Mhu'tiki train her and you have to accept her new form in a talk scene)

-_- so pretty much we all got our ballbust....
This update has one scene in it, more girls to play Stripping o' Die, and some sexual pixel art after the Colussia Seige arc in the Imperial Castle throne room, other then that rest is just filler work around the game. You can't really progress the story so that's it.

Reactions: TheSavageGod
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes