Dominiciscool

Jun 4, 2020
can someone tell me what the update really is cause this update took a while to make and i want the young farrah back in the squad

Feb 6, 2018
I noticed Gabe's goals diminished and went down one stretch. How much financial support does the game get now? It doesn't show the exact number.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I noticed Gabe's goals diminished and went down one stretch. How much financial support does the game get now? It doesn't show the exact number.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's peak was around 2016 when Origins was still at it's baby steps and hopes were still high. We still had public polls that could be readily viewed vs hidden now. Things between her and the community were pretty good saying she wanted feedback and would be making changes to suit what people wanted. At one point she only had one goal left to complete on her Patreon which was a big stretch goal, she just had that much support. But taking her sweet time producing updates and public perception online that a sudden lack of MC scenes and failure to live up to early promises in terms of content seem to have really hurt her moving forward.

That's not a fact but just a possible reason for the decline. A lot of people who claim to have once supported her say that was why they quit and eventually I did the same myself. But to be fully honest in my old conversations with Gabe through patreon about the game and it's future she always seemed very nice and receptive to ideas. Don't know if she's changed or just has lost sight.

Reactions: Ragingrager
Feb 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's peak was around 2016 when Origins was still at it's baby steps and hopes were still high. We still had public polls that could be readily viewed vs hidden now. Things between her and the community were pretty good saying she wanted feedback and would be making changes to suit what people wanted. At one point she only had one goal left to complete on her Patreon which was a big stretch goal, she just had that much support. But taking her sweet time producing updates and public perception online that a sudden lack of MC scenes and failure to live up to early promises in terms of content seem to have really hurt her moving forward.

That's not a fact but just a possible reason for the decline. A lot of people who claim to have once supported her say that was why they quit and eventually I did the same myself. But to be fully honest in my old conversations with Gabe through patreon about the game and it's future she always seemed very nice and receptive to ideas. Don't know if she's changed or just has lost sight.
Ok thanks for the helpful insight! I didn't know by the way that Gabe had VLogs, is it Gabe who's on the VLogs or someone else? If it's the latter this really makes me question how someone can have such a huge income for a game (I mean we are still talking about 6k here) and be as anonymous as you or me with his/her own persona. (I mean it's still unclear what gender Gabe is, or even the voice, I remember an article on lewdgamers or what the site was called, in which Gabe conducted an interview. All through text. I mean you can't even do a voice sample? Geez...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Ok thanks for the helpful insight! I didn't know by the way that Gabe had VLogs, is it Gabe who's on the VLogs or someone else? If it's the latter this really makes me question how someone can have such a huge income for a game (I mean we are still talking about 6k here) and be as anonymous as you or me with his/her own persona. (I mean it's still unclear what gender Gabe is, or even the voice, I remember an article on lewdgamers or what the site was called, in which Gabe conducted an interview. All through text. I mean you can't even do a voice sample? Geez...
Eh, it's always been kind of a contentious thing for some reason about Gabe's gender amongst people. I honestly couldn't give a damn if Gabe wants to be known as a woman, like fine whatever. I'm more concerned about the game, it's contents and it's future. If you go to page one and click on her blog link you can filter posts to 2015,2016 and 2017 where she mentions the poll results and what the future plans are if you are so curious.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Eh, it's always been kind of a contentious thing for some reason about Gabe's gender amongst people. I honestly couldn't give a damn if Gabe wants to be known as a woman, like fine whatever. I'm more concerned about the game, it's contents and it's future. If you go to page one and click on her blog link you can filter posts to 2015,2016 and 2017 where she mentions the poll results and what the future plans are if you are so curious.
I mean it's at least good practice to be transparent about your project and yourself as a person, which is exactly why Gabe's project fails. I have been following her/his blog ever since the end of LoQO2.
To me it is actually kinda pathetic how this game is treated as such a big thing by its creator. It is coded on a really outdated engine (heck, even here at f95 you can find an easy guide to update the engine the game runs on and trust me it's SO MUCH better, smoother transitions, overall more fluid and faster gameplay etc.), the mainpage is a freaking blogspot page(!) and as mentioned above, its creator can't even tell us one thing about himself/herself.

Why do I mention this? Since Gabe's ego essentially grew a lot. The biggest project thus far was LoQO2, which even had a rushed ending with lots of open plots. Then all of a sudden after just one or two episodes the game somehow gets 3 additional artstyles, doujins, photoshootings and fucking 3D-figurines?! It's honestly pitiful to see this much financial support when some of the games presentedon this site don't even get a fraction of that (don't know the names, but that is due to me playing basically every game here that fit my criteria since the CoVid19 lockdowns, out of which I happened to check some games out - the most recent was "Gravity Files" a Gravity Falls parody, which had really good art and could use the money more than some game franchise that as of right now only runs on customer loyalty.

Speaking of art, the art is mostly commisioned (I believe the trading cards are actually drawn by Gabe?) couldn't really care less about that crap, when essentially CG scenes are where it's at. Why couldn't Gabe use the time to at least learn something about newer RPGMakers? Oh yeah surely construction work is surely sooo distracting and not to mention her absurdly high PSN Account! Yeah I like gaming too, but when it comes to work you at least gotta do that!

Ammnr

Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me?
I just talking with Osira and Vahzar and they tell me i need to go to the cathredal, but when i leave the castle the game says "sorry, this is the end of this beta".
I have the 3.05 version

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Man i really loved this series since the first one.
Origin started really good too love all the characters. the slow update irritated me but if it was for quality content i was ok.
but like someone said he/she losing focus. adding more and more characters and the old cast got nothing along with the MC.
What's the point of the affinity system too?

Just truly dissapointing.
In short, horribly slow updates and not meaningful contents.
The affinity system is pretty pointless. The girls all totally love you, but will fuck everyone else instead of you.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Appearance Changer-Event Gallery Unlocker mod updated.
For those who don't want to load an old save just to get the new bad end scene.

Note to Gabe: Replaying the new bad end scene from the Hall permanently changes the textboxes to black. Might want to fix that.
I apologize if this is an obvious or stupid question, but does the "Improvement Mod" featured in the OP and your mod work together, or would there be some kind of conflit?
I realise the Improvement mod isn't updated yet btw, just wondering for the future, as I will probably wait for that to be updated before trying 3.05, especially with how lacking people are saying it is.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
If you want a change, you have to make comments on their blogsite/patreon. Making suggestions here change nothing, tolerating the game's current path and expecting the dreams come true change nothing. Gabe's greed has gone too far, she doesn't deliver the wanted contents, instead she is still making the contents for her leisure. I don't believe the excuse the beta version is not finished, blah...blah... Who can make sure that Gabe will add the wanted content after betas? Or will she move on to the next game or something.

Looking at her replies on the blog's comments is frustrating, she completely ignores or refuse to accept/agree with the suggestions about the technical improvements, game mechanics, scene contents, art styles and so on. It seems there won't be any improvements that we are looking for in a long time. Psychologically speaking, tolerance from the customers won't affect the producers, only with failures that they will realize they need to change to catch up with the market.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes