zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the finish deadline is in 2021 but who now's when in that time line lol. i don't mind the game's but mybe they should max strip fuck in stead lol.

flust

Aug 20, 2018
I'll do you one better. A gallery mod.
Replace this file with the original in the Data folder and go into your camp.
The poster will change your appearance for the scenes and the dove will transport you to the hall of memories to watch them.
i replaced your map file in the data folder, enter the tent and it still is the normal tent no tp or somthing different. Im i missing something or that mod just doesn't work for me?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
i replaced your map file in the data folder, enter the tent and it still is the normal tent no tp or somthing different. Im i missing something or that mod just doesn't work for me?
You can give me your save to check if there's something special going on. I don't think there's a duplicate tent map that you are saved at. I know that it doesn't activate if you start the save game inside the tent. You must set up camp and then enter the tent.

flust

Aug 20, 2018
You can give me your save to check if there's something special going on. I don't think there's a duplicate tent map that you are saved at. I know that it doesn't activate if you start the save game inside the tent. You must set up camp and then enter the tent.
Here is my save file

flust

Aug 20, 2018
It works fine on my machine. Are you sure you replaced the original file? Do it again.
where is "original file" at tho? if it in the LoQOO -> data then it doesn't work for me
i'm playing 3.04 patched version btw
edit: i redowload the game and it work now
maybe it's because of me accident copy the game.ini file when move old saves to v3.04

Last edited:

RedOceanBG

Jan 2, 2018
Hey does anyone know where to find Black Dame in Castle Warrengard to buy more manpower after the end of this current story.

joshndrake

Feb 6, 2019
I'm wondering if there is still a way to trigger the Kythie and Horace scene as the changelog " Kythie will no longer go missing from camp and the related CG Scene has been removed" does not fill me with hope

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Gabe’s work from last week mentioned that there’ll be a character that will be added to the tent mechanic, a spoiler however if you didn’t play the last beta/s. I haven’t played the game for a while, can someone tell me which character Gabe is talking about?

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I was hoping to ask a favor from a few of you. You see, I've been working on putting together a mockup box for a friend's birthday. The two of us have been fans of this series for a while and he has a small collection of SNES/Super Famicom games. I've helped him make repro boxes for a few of his games and thought I would surprise him with a repro LoQOO box in the style of Super Faicom.
The design itself is coming along but I wanted to put a few screenshots on the back. I would appreciate if some of you might be able to share a few screenshots that you think might be good for the back of the case to showcase the game. I would ask that none of the screenshots have actual nsfw art.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I was hoping to ask a favor from a few of you. You see, I've been working on putting together a mockup box for a friend's birthday. The two of us have been fans of this series for a while and he has a small collection of SNES/Super Famicom games. I've helped him make repro boxes for a few of his games and thought I would surprise him with a repro LoQOO box in the style of Super Faicom.
The design itself is coming along but I wanted to put a few screenshots on the back. I would appreciate if some of you might be able to share a few screenshots that you think might be good for the back of the case to showcase the game. I would ask that none of the screenshots have actual nsfw art.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a decent selection, hopefully it's what you're looking for. Good luck with your project!

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes