ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Lost my save for this game and so had to play it in the beginning up to this update. Man was it annoying. Wish gabe would add in the ability to run indoors. outside all the time without having to click A. Also need a skip text feature because having to click over the dialog that i already read before was also another task. Anyone know how to open the door in the mirror thing? Also anyone able to use the item to change your quill of choice? If not i guess that what that door is for then. Here hoping that gabe will add an item that will let us change the event scenes type instead of making us start a new game+ over and over. Still love this game hope to see more content.

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
Lost my save for this game and so had to play it in the beginning up to this update. Man was it annoying. Wish gabe would add in the ability to run indoors. outside all the time without having to click A. Also need a skip text feature because having to click over the dialog that i already read before was also another task. Anyone know how to open the door in the mirror thing? Also anyone able to use the item to change your quill of choice? If not i guess that what that door is for then. Here hoping that gabe will add an item that will let us change the event scenes type instead of making us start a new game+ over and over. Still love this game hope to see more content.
You can run indoors after getting the boots of rushing, and skip dialogue too (but you need to use the Improve mod check OP)
I am assuming that you didn't use the mod yet, it's just way too good, everything you need is in that mod basically

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
You can run indoors after getting the boots of rushing, and skip dialogue too (but you need to use the Improve mod check OP)
I am assuming that you didn't use the mod yet, it's just way too good, everything you need is in that mod basically
I tryed the mod and it broke my game

• Wow
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Cannot open the blogspot for some reason. Have there been any mention of the release date for the 3rd episode? I keep coming back to this game once every two years and it still isn't finished, wth (it is however very nice and the Eastern Edition pictures for that Crusader woman are to die for).

Aug 9, 2018
Third episode's out. They're working on what's the 4th and supposedly final one now.

At least they were for the past couple betas. Their most recent announcements are that they're adding in a missing illustration styles for one scene, and fixing bugs, which is good, but also...

The original idea for unlockable backgrounds in the atelier (photo studio) has been implemented as well, adding three times more the previous amount with each individual being rewarded when you "complete" a specific location.

Or would it be better if they could instead be purchased from each locale like some trading cards, to give you another vendor to spend Krown on? Let me know what you think!
And I've been so tempted to reply with ever since.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Though this week they said they're adding bad ends for every party member if you get defeated by specific enemies, and then are allowed to continue with Feather of Awakening (like with young Farah in the Marsh of Despair), which actually sounds like a good use of time. Plus Feather of Awakening allowing you to continue will apparently work for all game overs and enemies in the game, regardless of bad end or not. Swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: Marshal593 and JL5

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Man I just want every scene to be drawn by SethXZoe honestly, they don't really need anyone else cause Seth's is multiple tiers above imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Based Department

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well everone has there art style they like. me i just try to open all of them so i can look at them all.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
A bit new to this but where i appear to be missing a lot of resources needed to run this game, mostly in graphics. Where can i get the rest of the missing resources? I also have already downloaded RTP

Last edited:

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
A bit new to this but where i appear to be missing a lot of resources needed to run this game, mostly in graphics. Where can i get the rest of the missing resources? I also have already downloaded RTP
what exactly do you mean? did you even manage to play the game or not?

Gene1359

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone have save for pixel animation in this game give me pls I very like Pixel animation in this game >:3
Or Where I Can see at end game in this version
Like This :
1646578853782.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Idk_SFM
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes